+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sevco match thread etc

The highs and lows of football eh? Dejected on Sunday, elated on Wednesday...

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    No one really had a bad game. Cosgrove even did ok up until he was wrongly sent off. Strong performance after losing in the cup
    I would have thought the entire defence in particular played well so good on all of the team.

I’m sure Shinnie had a big part to play,another assist for McGinn which no one else will mention.

Well done to the management as well but I can’t see it changing anyone’s views.
    Last edited by rico94; 05-12-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This is why I don't go to games any more, Scottish football is as bent as a 3 pound note. You guys are mugs wasting money on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Totally agree.... Not only that, by attending it prevents change in the game as the clubs / SFA assume you are happy with the product. From their point of view its a fair assumption to make
    It's getting a bit boring lads. I know you think you are being noble and doing it 'for the cause' but do you really think it would help AFC if everyone decided to stay at home and moan about the SFA like you two.

Try getting to a game now and again and supporting your team.

Slippy G must be raging. Top of the league and then the hun humpers come along a f*ck it for them!! Back to back wins in Glasgow against the scum... must be almost a generation since that last happened .

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Given that lineup is highly unlikely to score and also highly unlikely to keep a clean sheet down there I think we can write this one off as usual sadly...

Same as Sunday, we値l create f置ck all again. Harvey Price will throw himself about with impunity as usual and they値l end up with 2 or 3.

Wilson & May should be taking a long hard look at themselves and asking why they are being left out for a donkey like Cosgrove.

It痴 f置ckin embarrassing for them. May might give a toss. Wilson won稚...
    Hahaha - just shows what I know - f置ck all 😂

Well done lads. Very solid defensively again. McKenna great , Considine was also excellent. Scum hardly got a look in.

If we could add midfield creativity and a goal scorer we壇 be more than decent. Very frustrating.

Disgusting red card for Cosgrove - Goldson kicked him for f置ck sake.

Harvey Price up to his usual - utter fanny and liability.

That lanky c置nt Lafferty should have walked too for the elbow on McKenna - hun c置nt McLean looked the other way surprise, surprise.

Got to be delighted with a win at that sh段tehole so well done to all the lads.

I値l just keep predicting defeats - should win the league at this rate 😂⭐️⭐️

Brilliant result and delighted.

Never seen it coming, but shows that maybe we have a bit of bite about us.
    As many are saying, wish we had a bit of flair (like a Greg Stewart played in the right position maybe?) but for now, we are 7 points off the top and have two games in hand, so cant be too upset with it all.

Hardly going to be singing McInnes' praises quite yet (he did sign Cosgrove after all) but credit where its due, I thought he had the tactics spot on for the last two games.

Brilliant stuff. Lowe was man of the match and once again Ferguson was in everyone's faces. Shinnie and McGinn didn't stop and everyone else looked better than whoever they were up against. Can't comment on the sending offs but a hun mate I'm getting a lift home with said he thought Cosgrove's looked like he actually won the ball and if anything it was a foul on him.

Well done to DM. Maybe the sending off worked in our favour as it became seige mentality stuff.

Nice to see none of the usual posters making snide remarks as well. A win we can all enjoy.

GIRUY Gerard and Jack. Powder puff as usual.

Mckenna, Lewis and Lowe were magnificent. Ball is better than Jack on that display. Never a red but look on brightside thats him out for a game or 2 haha. Thought Mcginn had a very good 70 minutes. Mclean is horrendous but not as bad as Dallas (should see St Johnston pen tonight) good win 7 points off top we 2 in hand and Tims on boxing day should be interesting, a sell out surely and Lustig getting it tight from the SS. Pick up a striker in January and we could have a go at this league yet.

Stevie May was also winning everything. He just needs a little spark.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would have thought the entire defence in particular played well so good on all of the team.

I’m sure Shinnie had a big part to play,another assist for McGinn which no one else will mention.

Well done to the management as well but I can’t see it changing anyone’s views.
    Cosgrove got the assist.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast