+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sevco match thread etc

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    These results. The way we are now playing against the cheeks in Glasgow. Are we finally beginning to learn how to play against the 12 men teams in Weegieland " a la Fergie" ???
    I said the other day at work that we could be Gerard's boogie team. Finally looks like with Ferguson we have someone to get in their faces with Shinnie.

We need to be confident going there, I was confident we'd sneak a win.

Hopefully ship out some of the dross and make decent signings in January.

How good is Lewis as well? Best keeper in the league.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 06-12-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Some nice unbiased reporting from the BBC. A separate article on whether or not Morelos should have been sent off. No article of whether Lafferty should have been sent off or the ridiculousness of Cosgrove's sending off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46463344

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Some nice unbiased reporting from the BBC. A separate article on whether or not Morelos should have been sent off. No article of whether Lafferty should have been sent off or the ridiculousness of Cosgrove's sending off.

my thoughts exactly, what fu#ckin cretin decides what content is on the bbc scotland webpage?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    my thoughts exactly, what fu#ckin cretin decides what content is on the bbc scotland webpage?
    Whatever hun/tim with a keyboard that is editor that day

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I said the other day at work that we could be Gerard's boogie team. Finally looks like with Ferguson we have someone to get in their faces with Shinnie.

We need to be confident going there, I was confident we'd sneak a win.

Hopefully ship out some of the dross and make decent signings in January.

How good is Lewis as well? Best keeper in the league.
    Fair do's Aldo, you were one of the few of us that predicted a win last night, I personally didn't see it coming. January is crucial to get some players in with an attacking/creative ability. However equally if not more important will be hanging on to McKenna and Ferguson. Whilst there has been a lot of focus on McKenna I am pleasantly surprised that nobody has been mentioned about being interested in Ferguson. Given he is only 18 and the ability he has shown you would think a lower half of the premiership team would be sniffing about given his potential

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post

Not surprised. I've had it defended to me as "it's all to do with clicks. Far more people respond when it's Rangers and Celtic related content." And we pay for this 'service' fae the BBC. No wonder the twa cheeks think the world revolves around them.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Aye, I was having a look in yesterday, the vast majority were predicting 3-0 and upwards (as I was actually)...

One poster said that we're sad sheep because we're driven purely by our hatred for them...which is amazing considering the symbiotic relationship of hate they have with their catholic cousins
    Hatred? Maybe a little too strong .... more like a healthy, mutual, complete and utter disrespect for each other, verging upon .... yes, upon reflection hatred is the perfect word!!

Two wins and a draw this season so far .... “a class above”, I’d say😜

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Hatred? Maybe a little too strong .... more like a healthy, mutual, complete and utter disrespect for each other, verging upon .... yes, upon reflection hatred is the perfect word!!

Two wins and a draw this season so far .... “a class above”, I’d say😜
    Indeed.......they are “a class above”......thanks Slippy G......gives an edge to every team talk prior to playing those c unts and we can play them like a fiddle as has been shown.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Follow follow is a hoot as always.
    Rangers Media pretty funny as well:-

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...of-me-tonight/

"After ejaria tried to pass to Middleton and put it out the park, punched it a few times and snapped the back of it off the poles. Who do I email or phone at Rangers to get it fixed? Obviously it’s someones season ticket seat I’ve ****ed so just want to make sure it’s sorted."

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Notice they don't have a HYS to receive responses to their question.
    Cowards

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast