+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sevco match thread etc

F*****g get in!!
    Cheating hun c**t ref (AGAIN) did his best to cheat us.
    Get in!!
    Fantastic response from us!
    Well done Dons!!
    F**k you huns

League will be wide open by the new year!!

Fantastic result. Overjoyed
    Proud to be Red tonight
    Noticed on Red TV at the end the camera's would not focus on the Dons celebrating with the Dons support. Must have been Hun TV

1-0 to the famous Aberdeen

Moreorless sent off as well - What a night

Well done boys

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    F*****g get in!!
    Cheating hun c**t ref (AGAIN) did his best to cheat us.
    Get in!!
    Fantastic response from us!
    Well done Dons!!
    F**k you huns
    Steady, Red 😀😀
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 05-12-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Superb victory. Yet again we've defended brilliantly - Lewis, Considine and McKenna were immense.

Even with another biased b*stard of a ref we still still did it.

COYR.

Good result, and decent results generally tonight; especially if we push on and win some of the games in hand. Also, two wins and a draw v Sevco, great, if slightly unexpected?

Papped oot the cup 1-0 and now beaten at home 1-0.

Maybe, just maybe we do have the making of a team in there given the performance against the other Cheek in the final?

DM is a strange one in that at times he has us ripping our hair out at the obvious changes needed and yet he manages to put out a team that has done the above. Luck or judgement?

I'm really not sure which but i'll bloody well take it!

A little momentum now maybe and not lose to teams that we have so far this season and we might just make another 2nd place?
    Long way to go now and a hard December will make or break us i think. January could be exceptionally important to us and we DO need at least 1 decent player in seeing as quite a few haven't worked out and really need punted such as Forrester, Cosgrove (i can hope!) and possibly May, i'm not sure if the player we wanted can be found in him now nor how long we should keep looking!

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Yaaasss Never saw that coming wow we are their bogey team
    Ach weel, not a bad result I suppose, will not please some of the phannies on here that probably could not draw a baw, never mind kick one, anyway, glad I came home early to catch the last 20 mins in good company.

Stand f ucking Free ya hun/tim/doubting......ehm, supporters!

Great win, we are turning into an old school Italian team; score, defend well and win 1-0

7 points off top spot with 2 games in hand. not a bad place to be

the more i see of ferguson the more i think we have a wee gem on our hands. Mclennan looks like he has something about him too

Any chance of extending Lowe's loan to the end of the season? been excellent for us

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    Papped oot the cup 1-0 and now beaten at home 1-0.

Maybe, just maybe we do have the making of a team in there given the performance against the other Cheek in the final?

DM is a strange one in that at times he has us ripping our hair out at the obvious changes needed and yet he manages to put out a team that has done the above. Luck or judgement?

I'm really not sure which but i'll bloody well take it!

A little momentum now maybe and not lose to teams that we have so far this season and we might just make another 2nd place?
    Long way to go now and a hard December will make or break us i think. January could be exceptionally important to us and we DO need at least 1 decent player in seeing as quite a few haven't worked out and really need punted such as Forrester, Cosgrove (i can hope!) and possibly May, i'm not sure if the player we wanted can be found in him now nor how long we should keep looking!
    Agree with most of this. Point i would add is that with Wright, McLennan, Anderson, McKenna and Ferguson we are starting to put together a core of young very talented footballers.only thing will be how long we can keep hold of some of them

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast