+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ball number 49

Another *******s draw for us. I don't know why we have to enter cup competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Some of you failed to attend in round one , a home game @ £10 .

Animal will be curious to see if this lack of enthusiasm for this great competition extends to Arsenal , Spurs , Man Utd or City at Oakwell in round three @ £24 .

I sincerely hope FA cup snobbery hasn't arrived within our support .

:-) :-) :-)
    its a shame really cause they missed a pretty decent game which we were dominant and should have scored more if not for their keeper and some bad misses

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Another *******s draw for us. I don't know why we have to enter cup competitions.

I don't think it's that bad a draw for us to be honest Steve. It's a tie that's winnable, i doubt Burnley will go full strength cos they're in relegation trouble this season. It's a chance o getting into next round for me and who knows what could happen, we may draw a big team at ooam and the stampede for tickets begins. Ar want mine afooar them die hards who went to Southend, it's unly reight

Those are smileys, the old way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Those are smileys, the old way.
    Aye, like them ont towd Nokia :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I don't think it's that bad a draw for us to be honest Steve. It's a tie that's winnable, i doubt Burnley will go full strength cos they're in relegation trouble this season. It's a chance o getting into next round for me and who knows what could happen, we may draw a big team at ooam and the stampede for tickets begins. Ar want mine afooar them die hards who went to Southend, it's unly reight
    If we'd got em' at home I'd be full of optimism. However, it's the fact they're on such a sh1t run which screams home win for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123