+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rinse and repeat.....

Pint of Jarl in the Bacchus.... mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Pint of Jarl in the Bacchus.... mmmmm
    I know you like your ales .. Just been to Gdansk and got some cracking IPAs £2-3 a 500ml glass ..one bar had beer for 90p and shots the same price. 6.8% double ipa was £3.50 a pint ... And incredible .
    Well worth a visit .. Cost £100 for flights and hotel for 2 days (Friday Saturday )Cracking place.

Ashley could of been a good owner just by topping up the squad with a couple of decent players every season. Like when we finished 5th. Also taking football advice from his mates.

Even if this is true and even if it did go through by January as far as I’m aware the Prem have to do the ‘right and proper’ checks don’t they? If that’s the case would we be allowed to buy any players in that time?

At least this Arthur Blank is someone with experience of owning Sports teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Even if this is true and even if it did go through by January as far as I’m aware the Prem have to do the ‘right and proper’ checks don’t they? If that’s the case would we be allowed to buy any players in that time?
    They would let us buy anyone and everyone then do the checks in the hope they could Fu(k us over. That's how they operate the dirty ba5tards.

I just think it's more of the same old bul1**** from the fat prick. He doesn't want to spend in Jan and knows we are capable of just staying up. He will happily fill us with sh1t, not sign anyone of note then gamble our clubs safety yet again. I really hope I am way off the mark but I genuinely don't think I am.

Won't belive anything untill I see a new Owner Ripping down every Sports Direct Sign and See A Tear of Joy running down Rafas big smiling Face. Mike has seen Some of the board & share holders at his Beloved Sports Direct want him out aswell. Get the feeling he will leave us a giant **** you present when he does go. Probably find out All club Merchandise will still be owned by SD. He would not allow Rangers Shirts be supplied by any other Supplier but his. Rangers only get about 10 pence from every pound spent in the Club Shop. The rest goes to SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Won't belive anything untill I see a new Owner Ripping down every Sports Direct Sign and See A Tear of Joy running down Rafas big smiling Face. Mike has seen Some of the board & share holders at his Beloved Sports Direct want him out aswell. Get the feeling he will leave us a giant **** you present when he does go. Probably find out All club Merchandise will still be owned by SD. He would not allow Rangers Shirts be supplied by any other Supplier but his. Rangers only get about 10 pence from every pound spent in the Club Shop. The rest goes to SD.
    Yes but he hopefully will of learnt a lesson from doing that to Rangers. They completely boycotted buying any merchandise while he had his hands on the profits. That forced him out, we could just do the exact same. But would we stick together as well as the Scots? im not sure looking at our poor attempt of the 11th minute walk in.

The only mugs who will fall for this is the 'Boo the 11 minute walk-in then cheer the perez substitution and leave with 13 minutes to go' type knacker of which there was a canny few.

If on the off chance the fat c'unt is selling,then well done all involved in getting this piece of sh1t out of our club!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)