+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GMS Injury - penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Fair enough but the point stands, there's never penalties for those incidents so why now? We lost because of our obvious weaknesses that haven't been addressed. We shouldn't be looking for excuses.
    I agree im not aware if it’s happened before, but surely open to questioning.
    Given head knock incidents was introduced and surely the head is at more risk than say a leg bone or muscle injury, why is it concerned an acceptable “accident” to be late with a headed challenge as opposed to being late with your foot?

I’ll sum up my point that every player should be able to challenge and win the ball, however it should be accepted that if you are late and make contact with the player, then you have committed a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree im not aware if it’s happened before, but surely open to questioning.
    Given head knock incidents was introduced and surely the head is at more risk than say a leg bone or muscle injury, why is it concerned an acceptable “accident” to be late with a headed challenge as opposed to being late with your foot?
    Open for questioning but not open for being used as an excuse imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Open for questioning but not open for being used as an excuse imo.
    Who said it was an excuse?

I’ll sum up my point that every player should be able to challenge and win the ball, however it should be accepted that if you are late and make contact with the player, then you have committed a foul.
    So you wouldn’t want a player to make a challenge in case they don’t win the ball as it would be a foul. Sounds like a great game your inventing there bet it will be well popular

Who said it was an excuse?
    The mere mention of it is enough. Nobody has ever bothered about it and I don't see why anyone would either. Main thing is GMS isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    So you wouldn’t want a player to make a challenge in case they don’t win the ball as it would be a foul. Sounds like a great game your inventing there bet it will be well popular
    Lol, no.
    Who said anything about not wanting them to make a challenge?
    Have you played the game before?

Lol, no.
    Who said anything about not wanting them to make a challenge?
    Have you played the game before?
    I’ve seen a little on TV

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345