+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Manchester city v the millers - official thread

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Says 3pm on BBC website
    They have all teams at 3pm on Saturday which isn’t going to happen.

Man U have a game on Saturday 5th at home at 12:30 I think, City play Liverpool on Thursday before so a good chance our game won’t be Saturday
    Last edited by millertop; 07-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Looks like it could be £10 Adults £5 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Looks like it could be £10 Adults £5 kids.
    what's your source Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    what's your source Lol?
    It’s just a guess mate,on Man City forum they say that’s what they charged last year against Burnley & it probably could be the same this time. I hope so they are talking 6000 tickets.

The price of tickets is now entirely down to the home club so expect cheap tickets. The 2pm Sunday announcement was premature as the game is likely to be televised in non-uk markets so don't book those train tickets yet. Probably Sunday but might be an odd kick off time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s just a guess mate,on Man City forum they say that’s what they charged last year against Burnley & it probably could be the same this time. I hope so they are talking 6000 tickets.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony2606742 View Post
    The price of tickets is now entirely down to the home club so expect cheap tickets. The 2pm Sunday announcement was premature as the game is likely to be televised in non-uk markets so don't book those train tickets yet. Probably Sunday but might be an odd kick off time.
    Our game isn’t televised here but yes Man C probably want to televise it themselves.
    The Sunday at 2pm was a tweet by a Manchester journalist
    Name:  67217617-595C-4F22-8D36-C133842ACB0B.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  21.5 KB
    Last edited by millertop; 07-12-2018 at 11:51 AM.

The FA has a deal to show more games to foreign markets. These can include Saturday at 3pm and at the moment it looks like our game, Chelsea V Forest and QPR V Leeds are likely to be shown. Our game certainly won't be 3pm Saturday so will probably be on Sunday with an outside chance of Monday night.

I think everyone, to a degree, will say the FA Cup has lost some of its magic in recent years. That is true.

The only way the full magic could ever be restored, in my opinion, is if the powers that be allocate a Champions League spot to the winners. That would ensure that all teams would play full strength teams again and allow all 92 league clubs, plus non league clubs, to dream again.

Neeevvverr gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Theyll have to take the boards on the bus, i cant fit them int car..ill bring the hammer and nails...-
    ???

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast