+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Manchester city v the millers - official thread

They said that the tv companies hadn't decide the exact dates of 'the' fa cup ties i.e. any of them. So that doesn't mean that they have chosen our game.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    They said that the tv companies hadn't decide the exact dates of 'the' fa cup ties i.e. any of them. So that doesn't mean that they have chosen our game.
    Theyll have to take the boards on the bus, i cant fit them int car..ill bring the hammer and nails...-

I'll be stunned if our game is televised, where's the interest? Most people will predict a walkover. The tv games pick themselves. Aresenal, Spurs, Watford, all classic , David home to Goliath.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    I'll be stunned if our game is televised, where's the interest? Most people will predict a walkover. The tv games pick themselves. Aresenal, Spurs, Watford, all classic , David home to Goliath.
    Well it’s not us,Leicester Sunday, Liverpool Monday BBC.

I'm hoping that it's on ifollow.

What games will fans outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland be unable to watch live via iFollow?

Games from Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and Sky Bet Play-Offs will not be available via iFollow.

I've read it 7 times now and still can't see the FA Cup listed so unless they sell the rights to another country then we'll be ok. But if they do sell the rights to another country which will restrict ifollow viewing it should make it available to watch via a stream.

Good question Frog.

I don't remember the Crewe game being shown last season. Then again I could just have erased it from my.... watchacallit.

Did anything happen about the one they chose not to show about a month ago?

No Peri, apperently the game was sold to one of their parteners so it wasn't allowed to be aired. I presume that it is one of the EFL parteners and not one of Sky's but it's as clear as one of my beers! Of which I have many

Sunday 2pm

Says 3pm on BBC website

14 hours ago · Manchester City’s FA Cup third-round game at home to Rotherham will be played on Sunday 6 January, with kick-off at 2pm. ... The teams have only met 11 times competitively, with City yet to suffer defeat. ... Which TV channel is Chelsea v City on?

Just read this thats all

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast