+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This season.

This season.

This season I have been to FA cup winners and double league champions in the 80s Everton, back to back European champions Forest, former premier league champions Blackburn, going to local derby at Hillsborough on Saturday and now going to current champions and one of the best teams in Europe in Man City.
    If you’re not enjoying being a miller under Warne and Stewart at NYS then it’s time to have a word with yourself.
    This era will be remembered for generations the way it’s going.

Well said Pal.
    Haven’t seen you in town for a while are you on pub watch 😆😆
    I’ll get you a pint next time I see you.

Haha. Not at all mate. Been sticking to Cutlers and 1915 recently.
    Not on pub watch yet. The wife would love it though.

......and England players Mason mount, Jack butland and Danish world cup player Martin braithwaite

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    This season I have been to FA cup winners and double league champions in the 80s Everton, back to back European champions Forest, former premier league champions Blackburn, going to local derby at Hillsborough on Saturday and now going to current champions and one of the best teams in Europe in Man City.
    If you’re not enjoying being a miller under Warne and Stewart at NYS then it’s time to have a word with yourself.
    This era will be remembered for generations the way it’s going.
    This 100%
    Shouldn’t take it for granted it’s a good time to be a miller.

Don't forget former title winners Leeds, former UEFA cup winners Aston Villa, emerging talents such as Dan James, Eze, Chalobah and past greats such as..er..Peter Crouch.
    You're right. And every game I do think to myself we're living the dream here, one day we'll look back on these days with a sorrowful sigh thinking if only we had a team like that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Don't forget former title winners Leeds, former UEFA cup winners Aston Villa, emerging talents such as Dan James, Eze, Chalobah and past greats such as..er..Peter Crouch.
    You're right. And every game I do think to myself we're living the dream here, one day we'll look back on these days with a sorrowful sigh thinking if only we had a team like that now.
    You're selling Villa short. They won the European cup

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I was just mentioning where I’d been and am going personally.