+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Izzy Brown

Izzy Brown

Gone off with hamstring problem while playing for the under 23's today.

Fingers crossed it ain't a serious one.

I was looking forward to his debut - shows rehab can't be rushed, just like my man flu. Let hop he played safe and it turns out ok

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I was looking forward to his debut - shows rehab can't be rushed, just like my man flu. Let hop he played safe and it turns out ok
    "Rushed"?? He was crocked when he came to Leeds and has been ever since. Injured twice in the season, the last being an ACL injury that we all know can be impossible to recover from fully. No matter how good on paper, (and I for one don't see how he is the kind of "wunderkind" signing that some seem to see him as), why do we persist in signing players who are a gamble BEFORE they start playing for the club, when we all know how much of a gamble we then have to undertaken WHEN (if??) they start playing?

He was taken off with a tight hamstring and it is not as serious as first thought.

No doubt about it tho we are seriously lacking in numbers at the moment.

Fully expect us to bring in some players next TW.

That's annoying and we need him to save us from Baker.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    That's annoying and we need him to save us from Baker.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Rushed"?? He was crocked when he came to Leeds and has been ever since. Injured twice in the season, the last being an ACL injury that we all know can be impossible to recover from fully. No matter how good on paper, (and I for one don't see how he is the kind of "wunderkind" signing that some seem to see him as), why do we persist in signing players who are a gamble BEFORE they start playing for the club, when we all know how much of a gamble we then have to undertaken WHEN (if??) they start playing?
    Fairpoint good job we are not paying his wages yet

Very injury prone, Was puzzled by the signing when already crock to be honest, He is not going to be our saviour im afraid.

He might have been a gamble.
    In case no one had noticed,we're top of the league at the minute, maybe a few gambles have paid out already.
    How many on here would have gambled that.
    My gamble was automatic promotion so im gettin £400 in May.

Beers on billy then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)