+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission Christmas, Hallam fm at nys

Mission Christmas, Hallam fm at nys

If they don’t reach the target them there’s something seriously wrong.

Rotherham United’s AESSEAL New York Stadium will be a pop-up drop-off point for Hallam FM’s Mission Christmas Cash for Kids appeal on Saturday 15th December.

The Fire House Group are working alongside the local radio station to try and collect 1,000 selection boxes as part of the Mission Christmas campaign and supporters will be able to drop their boxes at their van in the Fan Zone prior to kick off for the game with Reading.

The campaign is geared towards helping to make Christmas Day different for local children living in poverty.

I remember getting a selection box (stocking) from the local village hall who always did a Christmas party and a trip to the panto.

How things change in the community
    Last edited by millertop; 04-12-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Great idea,I will drop a dozen off no trouble.

Let’s see how many off the Brexit thread moaning about poverty put their hands in their pockets.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 05-12-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Let’s see how many off the Brexit thread moaning about poverty put their hands in their pockets.
    Good shout.

We should all try and support this and show everyone that we care, it needs more publicity.

Please dont anyone start bringing apples and oranges, its not the 1950s!

Bump

I will donate.

Cracking idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Good shout.

We should all try and support this and show everyone that we care, it needs more publicity.

Please dont anyone start bringing apples and oranges, its not the 1950s!
    Can I bring a shiny new penny instead then?

Seriously, I will take some with me. I had a poor upbringing with a single parent x 4 kids situation and, believe me the 60's and 70's were far more tough than it is these days, so I know only too well what it's like to go or be without.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can I bring a shiny new penny instead then?

Seriously, I will take some with me. I had a poor upbringing with a single parent x 4 kids situation and, believe me the 60's and 70's were far more tough than it is these days, so I know only too well what it's like to go or be without.
    Likewise. Feel free to chip in a couple from me Brin and I'll forego the pints due me from our failed US lottery attempts.

Cam me and Brin will bail you out again 😆

I’ll put some in for you pal.

On a serious note this is a great cause if everyone can’t take 1 that would be amazing.
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 05-12-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks. Haven't checked the jackpots lately but I suppose we need to get on again soon if we are going to be able to dabble in the January transfer market

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast