+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Team Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Agree with the memories, but that’s what they are now, It won’t ever happen, he comes back as a player again. he’s on the wave behind. We do however need to find a player of his younger calibre amd skill
    So what was the purpose of the reference to O Grady?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So what was the purpose of the reference to O Grady?
    An ex player scoring a good goal. That’s what they are.
    Ex players. Scoring good goals. O Grady’s scoring ratio was excellent,
    My point being, we can revere any ex player scoring a goal, not Just AH. Loved his contribution d had my photo taken with him at the open day last season nearly knocking him over, he nearly wet himself with laughing, as I tripped as we lined up the shot. He wasn’t the tallest of geezers and I’m 6’6 and 18 stone. He did catch me though........

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    An ex player scoring a good goal. That’s what they are.
    Ex players. Scoring good goals. O Grady’s scoring ratio was excellent,
    My point being, we can revere any ex player scoring a goal, not Just AH. Loved his contribution d had my photo taken with him at the open day last season nearly knocking him over, he nearly wet himself with laughing, as I tripped as we lined up the shot. He wasn’t the tallest of geezers and I’m 6’6 and 18 stone. He did catch me though........
    I've already agreed with you re O Grady
    and of course we can revere ex players scoring goals but my view & it seems the view of most others on this board & other boards is that his goals are capable of raising you to your feet
    What goals from COG can you say did or do that?
    I envy you for having met him as I have never had that honour but what is the relevance of your tale
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 06-12-2018 at 11:24 PM.

The point of the tale was I Didn’t want you to think I was anti AH mate, just that I think he’s not for us now. I am a big fan of him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567