+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hemmings

Quote Originally Posted by Chockwood View Post
    He does miss an awful lot of chances, and I'm glad we didn't go for him, although up to press he's not been replaced with anything much better. Tyler is ok and has scored of course, but Rose seems completely bereft of confidence since the Scottish managers attempt to poach him, and Davies looks unfit and just picking up a good wage.
    We've actually used him out wide quite a few times. One of those 'let's buy lots of good attacking players without thinking if they'll fit into our system' things. I think he'd make a good partner for Dennis actually - someone physical for him to play off.

I hope he's fit tomorrow. If not, we probably won't offer much of a threat going forward.

I was hoping we'd go for Tyler Walker over the summer, but I think our days of getting Forest cast-offs are over now. Shame - they're usually out best players.

Hemmings is with the squad... As is Turley. Some good news ahead of team announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Hemmings is with the squad... As is Turley. Some good news ahead of team announcements
    Stead too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12