+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Sunderland 04.12.18

And so on to the next...

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Well I guess we can concentrate on the hammering on Saturday now instead... Oh dear oh dear
    What have you learnt tonite Neil, can our left back drive a lawn mower Charlie.

We weren't bad 1st half, we were ****e in the 2nd. Right, I'm off to watch I'm a brexiteer , get me out of here.

Jones is sh1t

The most comfortable 2-0 win you will ever see. We had one good effort in the first half - excellent save from their keeper from a Dennis header - and one chance near the end that Kellett skied when he should have scored.

First half was OK, but we did nothing in the second half and the game petered out. What will Ardley have learned? He needs two decent full backs; Duffy and Brisley are reserves at best; no matter what the pace of the game, it passes Vaughan and Milsom by (and Husin when he came on); Thomas goes missing after 45 minutes; Patching is ineffectual.

Lots of work ahead, but we already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Jones is sh1t
    Did Milsom and Hewitt play????

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    Did Milsom and Hewitt play????
    Milsom no, Hewitt right back

So the situation is hopeless. Unless they change the length of a game to 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Milsom no, Hewitt right back
    Holy hell, how can anybody still think Hewitt is a right-back? Still, if Ardley hasn't seen the previous videos yet, he's seen the evidence in live action now. It's not just about the way it affects the team, but the way it sets back Elliott Hewitt himself. Whatever you think of him overall, I can't imagine there are many, if any, who don't agree that his best/only position is midfield.

Ardley will now know the size of his task. At this point I would join Elite in backing us to go down. I think Ardley is good, but I don't think he'll react quickly enough to save us, given the funds (none) available to him.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 04-12-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast