+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Dear Stewarty,

I refer to my previous post, attached for ease of reference,
    dated 12 December 2018 (10:28) and note I am yet to receive a response. Can you get back to me by close of play today as I'd prefer to have this question answered before I stop for the festive period?

Yours sincerely

StandfreeFM
    I do apologise Standfree. Yes I'm very well and thanks for asking. Hope You and yours are also in the pink. I'm very heartened to hear you have missed my impute I would indeed like to rectify that but alas Stewarty is very misunderstood on here. With some being outright hostile or as my old pal Vintage would say ..pugnacious min. Anyway wouldn't be the same as Stewarty has been transformed into a card carrying Tory and Unionist or as some would say a "proud Scot" As for Brexit isn't it wonderful ! its produced fab folk like Mr Mogg and Johnston of Uxbridge. Still regular at my beloved Pittodrie I particularly enjoy joining in abusing Doug's Loon. On the brighter side I've managed to get over my unhealthy obsession wi Mason 89... Took a while. Anyway its very nice to be among you all again. Stewarty x

Dinna refer to yersell in the third person otherwise............ post.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Dinna refer to yersell in the third person otherwise............ post.

Third person ? !! **** aff Stewarty windae dee something so daft !

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I do apologise Standfree. Yes I'm very well and thanks for asking. Hope You and yours are also in the pink. I'm very heartened to hear you have missed my impute I would indeed like to rectify that but alas Stewarty is very misunderstood on here. With some being outright hostile or as my old pal Vintage would say ..pugnacious min. Anyway wouldn't be the same as Stewarty has been transformed into a card carrying Tory and Unionist or as some would say a "proud Scot" As for Brexit isn't it wonderful ! its produced fab folk like Mr Mogg and Johnston of Uxbridge. Still regular at my beloved Pittodrie I particularly enjoy joining in abusing Doug's Loon. On the brighter side I've managed to get over my unhealthy obsession wi Mason 89... Took a while. Anyway its very nice to be among you all again. Stewarty x
    1. I didn't ask how you were. I couldn't care less.

2. You still didn't answer my question.

1. I say again I'm fine I couldn't care less if you don't care.... Why don't you care

2 I voted remain the whole Brexit vote was totally unnecessary Cameron pandering to UKIP’s little England politics and right-wingers in his own party. He dropped his breeks did a big sh1t of lumpy skitters leaving the Maybot to don her rubber gloves and wellies and roll about in it. Of course being someone who strongly believes in Scotland and its Independence can't help feeling the schadenfreude. thus the popcorn.

1. I say again I'm fine I couldn't care less if you don't care.... Why don't you care

2 I voted remain the whole Brexit vote was totally unnecessary Cameron pandering to UKIP’s little England politics and right-wingers in his own party. He dropped his breeks did a big sh1t of lumpy skitters leaving the Maybot to don her rubber gloves and wellies and roll about in it. Of course being someone who strongly believes in Scotland and its Independence can't help feeling the schadenfreude. thus the popcorn.

I'm with you Stewarty.
    This Brexit thing is an embarrassment the London government are clueless.
    one good thing is Scotland's chances of being independent have become a near certainty can't wait.
    Anyone in Scotland happy with the way they have treated us in the commons should hang their heads in shame.

It's not even funny no more it's disgusting verging on racism.

Just a few observations from over the last week or so.. Plastic helicopters that may or may not have existed closing airports Army called in= major crisis. Calling a few poor souls on a boat a national crisis and now 3 people being stabbed, is a major terror attack !! distraction and hyperbole, Me thinks.

Just a few observations from over the last week or so.. Plastic helicopters that may or may not have existed closing airports Army called in= major crisis. Calling a few poor souls on a boat a national crisis and now 3 people being stabbed, is a major terror attack !! distraction and hyperbole, Me thinks.
    Distraction from what? There's been nothing happening with Brexit over the Christmas holidays.

It's sh1te that nothing is happening when we're this close to the most organized f uck up in recent history.

There's a (delayed) vote in Parliament coming up.

I'm surprised the air raid warnings have not been wailing out yet.

Here's to the weirdos being beaten and us all still being European for next New Year.

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast