+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

I would say without hesitation … Brexit has removed all doubts and arguments with regards to the equality of the constitutional parts of the UK. Worth remembering that.

Take that Teresa.....you absolute f'uckin a'rsehole.

Wonderful speech from ( of all people) Oliver Letwin.

One Anna Soubry.....there's only one Anna Soubry.

Im proud of the Scottish people who had enough insight to vote remain .

There's no doubt in my mind that the opt out lot were fooled by MSM and the ever London government run BBC jumping in and helping out .
    Or even the racists amongst us were blinded by hate and driven to get out.

Any Scot wanting out of Europe needs educated on how good Europe is for Scotland .
    Surely Scotland first .

Im proud of the Scottish people who had enough insight to vote remain .

There's no doubt in my mind that the opt out lot were fooled by MSM and the ever London government run BBC jumping in and helping out .
    Or even the racists amongst us were blinded by hate and driven to get out.

Any Scot wanting out of Europe needs educated on how good Europe is for Scotland .
    Surely Scotland first .

https://www.euromovescotland.org.uk/benefits/

Explain this Buc, why do the SNP object to Scotland being run from London but are absolutely desperate for Scotland to be run from Brussels?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Explain this Buc, why do the SNP object to Scotland being run from London but are absolutely desperate for Scotland to be run from Brussels?
    EU makes up 11% of Scottish laws
    Westminster (England) makes 81% of Scottish laws and we Scotland only make up 8% of our own laws . This what Westminster tells us is the most powerful devolved parliament in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    EU makes up 11% of Scottish laws
    Westminster (England) makes 81% of Scottish laws and we Scotland only make up 8% of our own laws . This what Westminster tells us is the most powerful devolved parliament in the world.
    Those numbers will depend on how many laws are passed each year, which is highly variable. Still doesn't answer my question.

Because Brussles will treat us as a full member of the European Union as opposed to Westminster treating us as a vassal state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Those numbers will depend on how many laws are passed each year, which is highly variable. Still doesn't answer my question.
    Either way we will have more of a total say on our own figures .
    Being out of Europe one thing I do worry about under the Tories are workers rights and Scotland becoming a 2nd rate country due to Tories mismanagement and dislike of the working classes .
    The bottom line out of Europe is going to be disastrous for OUR country my unionist friend.

Nothing any of us Scottish patriots will say will ever make you see any differently as you see things now.
    I do hope I am wrong .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 09-01-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Because Brussles will treat us as a full member of the European Union as opposed to Westminster treating us as a vassal state.
    Indeed some folk put the union ahead of their own country irrespective of what's around the corner .and we all know it. Really saddens me.

Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast