+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Explain this Buc, why do the SNP object to Scotland being run from London but are absolutely desperate for Scotland to be run from Brussels?
    London is English, Brussels is not.

I do get p*ssed off with a lot of the tripe that is pushed our way from the EU but if I'm honest, I can live with it.

Br*xit is David Camerons way of trying to see off the push from UKIP and the like. It's an experiment gone wrong by the tory strategists Took me a while to figure it out hence why I didn't vote first time around. I can only hope I get another chance.

Being told what to do by those dinosaurs down south is a different story. They are out of touch with reality never mind out of touch with Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    London is English, Brussels is not.

I do get p*ssed off with a lot of the tripe that is pushed our way from the EU but if I'm honest, I can live with it.

Br*xit is David Camerons way of trying to see off the push from UKIP and the like. It's an experiment gone wrong by the tory strategists Took me a while to figure it out hence why I didn't vote first time around. I can only hope I get another chance.

Being told what to do by those dinosaurs down south is a different story. They are out of touch with reality never mind out of touch with Scotland.
    Spot on .
    Jupiter nothing against you as I think you are a very good poster we just see politics differently maybe you will join us in our march toward our new Scotland free of London's shackles

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Indeed some folk put the union ahead of their own country irrespective of what's around the corner .and we all know it. Really saddens me.
    I'm proud to be a citizen of the European Union.

F'uck being a subject of the English monarchy

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'm proud to be a citizen of the European Union.

F'uck being a subject of the English monarchy
    Straight from the hip

Small countries have absolutely zero influence in the EU. The whole thing is a Franco-German stitch up. Look at how they have treated Greece in the last few years.

Small countries have absolutely zero influence in the EU. The whole thing is a Franco-German stitch up. Look at how they have treated Greece in the last few years.

Scotland has very little say when it comes to the UK.
    We are laughed at told to go back to Skye shouted SUICIDE at Westminster.

But most countries in Europe are around Scotland's size .
    Remember our resources help and we have very much..

Maybe it would be different if Greece found a bit of stability for once. Look at all the money they waste on dinner plates ffs.

Looks like they are standing up for Ireland just now though, doesn't it.

The quicker we are full members of a federal Europe the better.

I'm Scottish first and European 2nd . And proud of it.

We have friends living and working around Europe they are saying the UK is a laughing stock even as far as Australia and New Zealand. You couldn't make it up .
    But our unionist friends brush it off and carry on supporting their union at any cost.

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast