+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    By " back in the day" is "the day" last Saturday?
    He must mean 12 May 1983, when she, John Duncanson and the rest of the North Tonight presenting team wore Dons scarves and toories during the news.

I didna ken she was a Tory hoor then, but as someone once said, "I'd do it, but only as an act of class war".

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No idea.
    It'll be Gove.

The little creep has been sitting there trying to look " loyal" over the past few weeks.

There's only on thing he's loyal to and it's Michael Gove.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He must mean 12 May 1983, when she, John Duncanson and the rest of the North Tonight presenting team wore Dons scarves and toories during the news.

I didna ken she was a Tory hoor then, but as someone once said, "I'd do it, but only as an act of class war".

https://youtu.be/N7eyKzoNbhw

I didn't realise, but then I didn't watch Grumpian much.

.......whilst bursting into a spirited rendition of "The Internationale" at the vinegar strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    .......whilst bursting into a spirited rendition of "The Internationale" at the vinegar strokes.
    Back then, perhaps, but I suspect that the "starvelings" inhabiting my man parts are too lacking in energy these days to arise from their slumbers.

Brexit is an extremely complex subject. Voted in by the UK, but not Scotland. “The deal” was never going to suit anyone. Remainers always wanted to stay and Brexiteers mostly wanted “Johnny foreigner” oot and white vans to rule UK.

I voted against it, but more folk voted for it, so they win and we should abide by that.

The EU (isn’t every governmental body) was a huge gravy train and if they had been more efficient/less wasteful we would never have voted to leave.

It’s a political “no win” and next week could see a change in PM (but probably not a change in governing party). Michael Gove as stated would probably be the favourite to win a Tory party election. When the rivals are Boris and Rees-Mogg, it doesn’t take much winning. Am I right in thinking Gove went to Robert Gordon’s?

I'm a European citizen.
    That's not up for grabs.
    Nae English fascist b'astard is denying me that whether 99 f'ucking percent of the w'ankers voted for it.

Back then, perhaps, but I suspect that the "starvelings" inhabiting my man parts are too lacking in energy these days to arise from their slumbers.
    In my case prisoners of want would be the more apposite sobriquet.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Brexit is an extremely complex subject. Voted in by the UK, but not Scotland. “The deal” was never going to suit anyone. Remainers always wanted to stay and Brexiteers mostly wanted “Johnny foreigner” oot and white vans to rule UK.

I voted against it, but more folk voted for it, so they win and we should abide by that.

The EU (isn’t every governmental body) was a huge gravy train and if they had been more efficient/less wasteful we would never have voted to leave.

It’s a political “no win” and next week could see a change in PM (but probably not a change in governing party). Michael Gove as stated would probably be the favourite to win a Tory party election. When the rivals are Boris and Rees-Mogg, it doesn’t take much winning. Am I right in thinking Gove went to Robert Gordon’s?
    Eh no . It's been 2 years since the referendum. The leave campaign pluses have mainly proved to be ho rse**** unless you voted purely for racist motives. A few leavers will definitely have changed their minds and the lazy *******s who didn't vote because everyone assumed remain w would win will vote this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I cant listen to her for more than 10 seconds without switching off too her. Brexit (f@cking infuriating word) may be the best thing in the world but she is going the wrong way about trying to convey it.
    I can assure you it is about as far from the best thing in the world than you can get

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast