+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

What's random about it?

There are people out there who think if you are born into the correct family then you have the right to lord it over the rest of us.

Die soon you f'uckin bitch.

You spelt fascist wrong.

F'uck

I looked it up as well.

Did I spell die soon you f'uckin bitch okay?

Well Dandies,,, there we have it, the Tories think that they have won .......... I looked back to when they first came in. The rhetoric then was to 'Force the EU into Reform', because it didn't suit them and when they found out that it was not possible to do so then Brexit was mooted. All Theresa May has done is succumbed to her Hard line Back Benchers as the Tories always do and will always do. She has capitulated to the likes of Rees - Mogg. Brexit is absolutely nothing to do with 'The Will of the People', Brexit is to do with them only using the racist card on immigration to suit their purposes, what we will see now is May blaming the EU when she cannot get a deal and leading us out in a No Deal Brexit claiming that they have run out of time and that the EU will not budge. And why should they? 27 to 1 is not a good basis for winning any argument. But we in Scotland, especially after the SNP Amendment have a choice, it was a bit of a Master Card from the SNP because it shows that we really don't matter to the UK wider picture of a 'Precious Union' we were completely ignored once again and if the people of Scotland can't waken up to the fact that we are now further down the pecking order in the eyes of London where they are promising Northern Ireland the Sun, the Moon and the whole Universe to stay in power, we are fecked. Time to go ……...Even the staunchest Naysayers must now see this.

She's saved the Tory Party, and that is more important to them than any union.

As you say, whatever happens now they can blame the EU for being unreasonable.

It must be obvious to the EU that they are better off without the English.

I still believe it will go to another referendum, out or in, just as it really was the last time.

Rule Brittania playing loudly as they stay in the EU but live to fight another day.

Don't con yourself that them leaving the EU means Scottish independence.
    Quite the opposite I would say, out best chance of independence from Westminster is for both countries to be fellow and EQUAL members of the European Union.

She’s saved the Tory party for a fortnight. I’d imagine the resignations start going in after the EU tell them to get f*cked again

No

They'll maybe lose a few on the right of the party but that's all.

I think they've accepted they've lost and the main thing now is to lose together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    She’s saved the Tory party for a fortnight. I’d imagine the resignations start going in after the EU tell them to get f*cked again
    That's about the size of it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No

They'll maybe lose a few on the right of the party but that's all.

I think they've accepted they've lost and the main thing now is to lose together.
    LEFT

Bloody hell, what a mistake to make, auld age and all that.

She’ll lose a few on the left of the tory party.

Face the country as the gallant loser, betrayed by johnnie foreigner

The Maybot is the world champion at kicking the can down the road, but not for much longer. The road is about to go over a cliff.

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast