+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You know fine that's not what I meant.
    What did you mean?

"Small government" is one of these right-wing bell-cow phrases that means the square root of fu ck all.

The "size" of government, I suppose more accurately governance, doesn't change, what changes is who sets the agenda if governance.

I prefer a model where those elected to govern, govern.

Governing by limiting the scope of corporate greed to exploit the vast majority of the people with an end game of making a very, very, very few people very, very, very rich.

Governing by putting in place a socio-economic, and socio-political, model where a'body has enough to eat, a roof ower their heid, access to a decent education, access to medical care (free at source) and the opportunity to better themselves.

But I suppose simplistic,tree hugging sh1te like that will never catch on.

Pinko b'astard

Health care for poor people is an abomination.
    If God had meant poor people to be healthy, he wouldn't have made them poor.

Come the revolution, you and a'body without 20/20 vision..........up against the wall

Bop bop bop

Ever thought of joining the nazi party?

That Devanah ain't half a bit of a kn*b.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Pinko b'astard

Health care for poor people is an abomination.
    If God had meant poor people to be healthy, he wouldn't have made them poor.
    Top contributor to the forum.

Sterling effort 👍

Jo Swinson is going to move constituencies like I said she would. She's feeeeeert. And a Tory. Therefore a Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Jo Swinson is going to move constituencies like I said she would. She's feeeeeert. And a Tory. Therefore a Hun.
    Who's she fleeing from. The SNP hordes? They look set to lay waste to the political landscape up here again. Labour look set to be left with only one MP.

She's a nailed on Tory and hun that's for sure. Her voting record whilst colluding with the uber huns is proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Why would she move constituencies? If anything she is going to increase her majority in East Dunbartonshire

First time I've heard her speak more than a few words was yesterday actually. I was not that impressed tbh.

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast