+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Corbyn has managed to swerve a lot of the blame. I'd rather have May and Gove than him and Abbott.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    No.
    Rather have May and Cosgrove even!!

It looks like Thatcher’s work is done.

Corbyns missed countless opportunities to bury the Conservatives. If it was a gun fight, Mays turning up with a pea shooter, while he’s armed with a Cobra Assault Cannon, state of the art bang bang. What do we get? ‘Marjory from Stoke writes...’

He’s useless on Europe, Scotland & Defence & most of his party know it. I’m sure he’s a very nice man though.

As for Diane Abbott, she’s double f*cked. Much of the criticism aimed at her is simply because she’s black and a woman.

See previous comment.

I blame Thatcher for a lot of things.

Jeremy Corbyns ineptitude isn’t one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Rather have May and Cosgrove even!!
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Corbyns missed countless opportunities to bury the Conservatives. If it was a gun fight, Mays turning up with a pea shooter, while he’s armed with a Cobra Assault Cannon, state of the art bang bang. What do we get? ‘Marjory from Stoke writes...’

He’s useless on Europe, Scotland & Defence & most of his party know it. I’m sure he’s a very nice man though.

As for Diane Abbott, she’s double f*cked. Much of the criticism aimed at her is simply because she’s black and a woman.
    Steady on. I don't want her running the country because I think she'd be really pish at it.

I had no idea she was a black woman.

She's good in the King of Comedy though. The far superior companion to Taxi Driver, which she's also in.

The thing with parliament is that it is sovereign and while its in its interests to listen to result the referendum, it doesn't technically have to adhere to it. By having another referendum though, you are saying to the people that they are in charge.

Another referendum will lead to Brexit being overturned, but it will also bring anarchy. If we are convinced those who voted for it are racist, bigoted and mental, then they aren't the type to walk away quietly. The London riots will look like handbags compared to what would happen if its overturned.

The whole idea of holding the referendum was a travesty. Cameron has a bloody lot to answer for. May is a c*nt, but no one was ever going to able to deliver this.

Thank god the Maybot v Corbynumpty debate is off.

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast