+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I always feel sorry for the folk in that queue at Schiphol. I don’t think Brexiters gave one thought about my drinking time in the KLM longe, in their rush to f*ck over moooslims & polish joiners
    It's always the innocents who suffer

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was in Schipol today. The queues to get through passport control were f@cking mad. Non EU was at least 250 folk.

I strolled through the EU queue and was in a queue consisting of 4 fowk.

Will we lose tha?If so the heavily eats into my beer and sightseeing time.

Or will we be like Norway/Switzerland and still count?
    We are a Schengen State, and like the Noggies/Swiss will still have free movement when we leave the EU.......this was a critical part of the brexiteering campaign as the founder of Wetherspoons much like my good self, does not like unnecessary queuing .......this enables any traveller to waltz thru customs and get some fluids on board prior to next flight.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We are a Schengen State, and like the Noggies/Swiss will still have free movement when we leave the EU.......this was a critical part of the brexiteering campaign as the founder of Wetherspoons much like my good self, does not like unnecessary queuing .......this enables any traveller to waltz thru customs and get some fluids on board prior to next flight.

SF
    I hate queing for anything. If i have to stand in such passport queues then i stop travelling for fitba

I always get the 6am KLM so i have as much time abroad.

Thank f@ck we can still waltz

Not that i think Brexit(still a shocking dullard social media type name) will happen
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-01-2019 at 10:40 AM.

We’re part of the Schengen Agreement?

Did you vote based on that info?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We are a Schengen State, and like the Noggies/Swiss will still have free movement when we leave the EU.

SF

Christ, you actually got the words in the correct order and it's still f'uckin b'ollocks.

It’s easy to see how we ended up in this f*cking mess

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s easy to see how we ended up in this f*cking mess
    I've stopped watching Question Time. I thought I'd give it another go yesterday. it was from Derby last night. Same p ish they have been coming out with for last two years. That included the audience knuckle dragging clowns. I switched it off after ten minutes.

The Labour party are an absolute disgrace. Worst Government we have had in living memory and the opposition are still behind in the polls. You couldn't make it up.

I can't watch question time anymore, I can't listen to the s'hite.

I've never been to Derby so I can't comment on the quality of their town.
    I have been to Stoke though and a bigger s'hitehole it would be difficult to imagine.

But no, there are the citizens of Stoke being interviewed, giving it the full Rule Brittania
    Safe in the knowledge of their superiority to foriegners.

Let's face it, if living in Stoke doesn't make you desire freedom of movement then nothing will.

I don’t know how people from Stoke find their homes after the pub. Every street looks exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I've stopped watching Question Time. I thought I'd give it another go yesterday. it was from Derby last night. Same p ish they have been coming out with for last two years. That included the audience knuckle dragging clowns. I switched it off after ten minutes.

The Labour party are an absolute disgrace. Worst Government we have had in living memory and the opposition are still behind in the polls. You couldn't make it up.
    It’s a total sh1t show, we’re better off out it.

Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast