+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There is no chance the Tory party will pick a leader who will do that.
    Nae necessarily a tory leader. Could see a general election yet.

F*ck me, the chat in here is even more dire than the main forum. Or maybe donsdaft is just off his meds again.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 15-01-2019 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    F*ck me, the chat in here is even more dire than the main forum. Or maybe donsdaft is just off his meds again.
    It's brexit, the chats always going to get a bit heated.

Worst crisis since "I have in my hand...."

I think dire is the only thing it can be. Wake the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Worst crisis since "I have in my hand...."

I think dire is the only thing it can be. Wake the **** up
    I was referring to the quality of the insight on this thread not the severity of the Brexit crisis. But thanks for the...um...advice.

I'm all for a reversal, but anyone who thinks there wont be repercussions because of it are fooling themselves. The far right winged morons in this country will come out in force, with civil unrest in large English cities. It would have been like a win for the YES campaign in the independence referendum and then it being overturned.

What I find somewhat amusing is that many people said that when the SNP lost the independence vote that you cant keep having referendums until you get what you want, but when it comes to Brexit, many are very willing to do just that, me included.

Anyway, I look forward to a reversal as its the best outcome, but there will be chaos as a result. A guy from Scotland Yard was on radio 4 last week saying the exact same thing and that the government need to be clever with this and need to have procedures and plans in place to deal with it... which going by the last few months it will no doubt be a colossal f*ck up.

I was referring to the quality of the insight on this thread not the severity of the Brexit crisis. But thanks for the...um...advice.

I would have said that the quality of the insight was very high.

As for civil disturbance, it'll only be the usual English " God save the Queen" nutters.

Bash them around a bit and give the rest a royal wedding or something.

I'm all for democracy and everyone being equal but surely to f/uck can we not just find a way to ban daily star/mail readers from voting. Then the adults can make the decisions and we wouldn't get in to clusterfu*ks like we are in over brexit.
    "bash them around and give the rest a royal wedding". Get that on banner and i'll get behind that

Just had a wifie in the shop.
    As usual the conversation turned to doctors appointments.

"Too mony folk in this country for the amount of doctors we've got" was her informed opinion.

That's another leave vote for you.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    I'm all for democracy and everyone being equal but surely to f/uck can we not just find a way to ban daily star/mail readers from voting. Then the adults can make the decisions and we wouldn't get in to clusterfu*ks like we are in over brexit.
    "bash them around and give the rest a royal wedding". Get that on banner and i'll get behind that
    Make the vote between the hours of 3 and 9am. That in itself would get rid of a lot of chaff.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just had a wifie in the shop.
    As usual the conversation turned to doctors appointments.

"Too mony folk in this country for the amount of doctors we've got" was her informed opinion.

That's another leave vote for you.
    Silly cow.

I know they are speaking about relaxed rules for NHS workers but they are still in for one of the roughest rides of a brexit deal/ no deal.

How on the earth the health service is supposed to cope when the country would be so un-appealing to EU workers is a mystery. It's madness.

Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast