+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Well every Brexiter knew what they were voting for, so there’s no point in moaning about the deal now. Suck it up. Part of me is now looking forward to seeing racists from Runcorn stabbing each other over a can of tinned peaches. Bring it on, they absolutely deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Incredibly enough she lives to fight another day. I really wouldn't put it past the Reece-Mogg mob and DUP to switch their votes when they likely have another vote early next week and she sneaks it through. It's like losing every round of the cup but still lifting the trophy at the end of the season
    Like Portugal when they won the Euros, terrible in the groups, minked through the knockouts and won it

The UK did vote to leave, it’s the squabbling politicians that are the problem, the democratic will of the electorate is meaningless to these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    The UK did vote to leave, it’s the squabbling politicians that are the problem, the democratic will of the electorate is meaningless to these people.
    We need better politicians. So do most other countries.

It’s the same politicians that were around at the time of the vote. If anyone surprised at how shyte May, Davis, Corbyn, Johnson, Bradley, Grayling, Farage, Leadsom etc have handled it, then I’d suggest that’s extremely naive

Fckin Brexit

To paraphrase racists not all Brexit voters are racist, but all racists are Brexit voters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Henrygeame View Post
    To paraphrase racists not all Brexit voters are racist, but all racists are Brexit voters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rubbish, some racists are too stupid to vote.

I voted to leave Europe and I also voted for an independent Scotland. Does that make me racist or am I a proper nationalist? I certainly think of myself as a nationalist unlike the majority of the SNP party at the moment. Even though i believe in one person is as good as the next i believe you should look after your own affairs rather than having other’s controlling your business and life.
    The politicians make it extremely difficult for any progress to be done which is an ultimate let down as they are well paid for it.
    Another thing...far too many MP’s etc. If the UK government is running this then all MP’s should be working together rather than just bickering for attention. Goodness help us if there genuinely was a major concern to these shores. We would be f@cked!

It is logical to vote for Brexit if you want Scottish independence, just don't tell Mrs Krankie. I've never understood why the SNP are so fanatically pro EU. They hate Scotland being run from London but are desperate to be run from Brussels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It is logical to vote for Brexit if you want Scottish independence, just don't tell Mrs Krankie. I've never understood why the SNP are so fanatically pro EU. They hate Scotland being run from London but are desperate to be run from Brussels.
    Did you lift that from the Rangers Media site?

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast