+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I have been to Stoke though and a bigger s'hitehole it would be difficult to imagine.
    Widnes is the biggest sh@t tip isn the UK.

Its lucky ive been to Luanda and Tripoli or it would be the worst on earth

I have driven through Stoke multiple times and it doesnt look great. Blackburn isnt flowers and oil painters either come to think of it.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-01-2019 at 12:13 PM.

I stayed in Widnes for a few weeks. Seemed longer

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I stayed for a week in the lead up to Christmas when working at Fiddlers Ferry. Awful experience

Christ, you actually got the words in the correct order and it's still f'uckin b'ollocks.
    Indeed, you are 100% correct and I am 100% wrong, I wrongly thought our passports were fine whilst booking some flights recently, well, due to the effects of glue/drink I took on board the line of Schengen is fine whilst paying for the flights, anyway, I’m away March/July (at the moment!) with no queues.......however if it is “no deal” I will have to queue from October onwards, I genuinely cannot see this being a difficult hurdle to overcome though and hopefully whilst overseas in March/April I’ll see something fine for Mrs Jarvis to retire to.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I stayed for a week in the lead up to Christmas when working at Fiddlers Ferry. Awful experience
    I worked at Fiddlers Ferry too. Small world

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    See your Widnes and raise you Runcorn

F'uck, radio 4 are inerviewing folk fae Sunderland ( I use the term folk loosely )

" I voted to leave and I thought 2 or 3 days later we would leave"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, you are 100% correct and I am 100% wrong, I wrongly thought our passports were fine whilst booking some flights recently, well, due to the effects of glue/drink I took on board the line of Schengen is fine whilst paying for the flights, anyway, I’m away March/July (at the moment!) with no queues.......however if it is “no deal” I will have to queue from October onwards, I genuinely cannot see this being a difficult hurdle to overcome though and hopefully whilst overseas in March/April I’ll see something fine for Mrs Jarvis to retire to.

SF

You putting the wife overseas?

Mine's is back in Aberdeen on Monday.

F'uck, radio 4 are inerviewing folk fae Sunderland ( I use the term folk loosely )

" I voted to leave and I thought 2 or 3 days later we would leave"
    The problem with a single issue referendum is that it allows too many fowk like that to have the final say in something with enormous consequences.

The parliamentary system in theory allows us to vote in enough people to listen to all the arguments and make decisions based on what they think is best for the people of the uk. If you don,t like the way the country is run vote them out at the next election. We live in a world where everything is right here right now. a lot of them genuinely thought that was us out of the EU the day after the vote.!

The problem is a lot of these fowk never vote and have no understanding of the democratic parliamentary process. Was that where they hung the monkey ? ☺
    Last edited by Kilgore trout; 18-01-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The problem with a single issue referendum is that it allows too many fowk like that to have the final say in something with enormous consequences.

The parliamentary system in theory allows us to vote in enough people to listen to all the arguments and make decisions based on what they think is best for the people of the uk. If you don,t like the way the country is run vote them out at the next election. We live in a world where everything is right here right now. a lot of them genuinely thought that was us out of the EU the day after the vote.!

The problem is a lot of these fowk never vote and have no understanding of the democratic parliamentary process. Was that where they hung the monkey ? ☺
    That was Hartlepool

Bit further south Teeside as opposed to Tyneside. Slightly better from memory but wouldn't want to live in either

Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast