+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You won't survive 5mins in an apocalypse. Nothing will grow from burying those tins. Keep them in the pantry and open when hungry. Mongo.

Im totally lost on whats going on now

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You won't survive 5mins in an apocalypse. Nothing will grow from burying those tins. Keep them in the pantry and open when hungry. Mongo.
    I’ll be heading to Arran with my shotgun. Rob the Brodick Coop, then bunker down in Lochranza castle. On an island, in a castle, with only one way in or out. Think about that as you’re getting ripped apart by ravenous weegies

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ll be heading to Arran with my shotgun. Rob the Brodick Coop, then bunker down in Lochranza castle. On an island, in a castle, with only one way in or out. Think about that as you’re getting ripped apart by ravenous weegies
    I'll be on Islay. A proper island. Probably just eat venison, lobsters and wild goat. Think about that when you are eating Linda McCartney sausages. You'll be a ravenous veggie weegie wannabe.

So JC launches a no confidence motion, but the SNP and Libs say it doesn’t go far enough and want to go the full hog... no confidence in the government!! JC now squirming

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    So JC launches a no confidence motion, but the SNP and Libs say it doesn’t go far enough and want to go the full hog... no confidence in the government!! JC now squirming
    What's the differences in the two no confidence motions?

One's a made up pile of pish which has no chance of being allowed.

The others a real parlimentary tactic which the Labour Party are obviously more scared of than the Tory Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    So, the Labour Party has to take the known risk of fronting a motion which they know they'll lose since the DUP will enact the 'confidence' bit of 'confidence and supply', and the Remainers, including Anna Soubry, have already said they'll back their government. Do, as they say, the 'math'.

The parties shouting for this take no risk at all, as it won't be them pilloried in the media and in political circles for losing it. Dog-whistle stuff.

The PM is taking the piss out of Parliament in broad daylight, and it's the Opposition who are getting the flak for not proposing a motion they're bound to lose?

**** me, we are living in very strange times.

She's just playing for time, has been all along.

Fortunately we can resind artical 50 on 28th March

Possibly even at 22.59 on 29th March

This one could go to the wire

While costing a f'uckin fortune

It really doesn't matter what happens now! It's all been a shambles, it will continue to be a shambles and all this political d!ck waving is doing nobody any good. Its been one colossal f*ck up and David Cameron should be hung, drawn and quartered for even allowing it. Send the c*nts arms and legs to the four corners of Britain as a swift reminder of how crap politics in this country is.

As for Jeremy Corbyn, can he nae just f*ck off already. What a waste of an opposition... if you can even call it that. Even Tony 'War Crimes' Blair has waded in with his opinion on the matter.

Absolutely scunnered with Westminster politics.

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast