+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Imagine those 2 in the same room, it would be very grim and miserable.
    Not if you had a big bag of biff and popped a bit of Boney M on the hifi.

I reckon we will get another referendum. Nae quite sure what exactly we will be asked this time but I reckon we will get another vote.

Things could get a bit tasty.

It should be remain v no deal

But she's never going to give up on her precious deal so prepare for the referendum being remain v May's deal.

She has in fact been touting this around for some time, that's why she has been taking her argument to various communities instead of trying to win round MPs

Folk are maybe stupid enough to vote for her deal because they feel sorry for her.
    There's absolutely no benefit in voting for her deal whatsoever.

Personally I think the cabinet is about to collapse, they really must find a way of getting rid of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What would happen if there was a second referendum? If it was a vote to stay in, why shouldn't there be a third referendum? If the losers of the first one can have another go, so can the losers of the second one.
    Because that's just bloody stupid. I thought you were the one with all the qualification s taxpayers money well spent !

If they give in to a second referendum then the SNP will be all over them for an independence re-run.
    They are over a barrel at present but take leave with no deal off the agenda then they will be nailed on to the barrel. Just my view, if we leave with no deal then May and co. Can point the finger and blame others for not accepting what was on offer. Nothing she or a potential replacement can say or do will make any difference.
    I just cannot see anything being agreed by enough MPs to solve the problem. Too many individuals with their own political aims to look after.

Great move from the Liberals today saying they wouldn't vote against the government in any other vote of no confidence.

Backs Corbyn further into that corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    If they give in to a second referendum then the SNP will be all over them for an independence re-run.
    They are over a barrel at present but take leave with no deal off the agenda then they will be nailed on to the barrel. Just my view, if we leave with no deal then May and co. Can point the finger and blame others for not accepting what was on offer. Nothing she or a potential replacement can say or do will make any difference.
    I just cannot see anything being agreed by enough MPs to solve the problem. Too many individuals with their own political aims to look after.
    And all the while the country slowly turns to sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    And all the while the country slowly turns to sh!t
    It’s absolutely insanity. I’m fast losing patience with brexiters.

I was in Schipol today. The queues to get through passport control were f@cking mad. Non EU was at least 250 folk.

I strolled through the EU queue and was in a queue consisting of 4 fowk.

Will we lose tha?If so the heavily eats into my beer and sightseeing time.

Or will we be like Norway/Switzerland and still count?

I always feel sorry for the folk in that queue at Schiphol. I don’t think Brexiters gave one thought about my drinking time in the KLM longe, in their rush to f*ck over moooslims & polish joiners

Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast