+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Relax everyone. Brexit is soon to be cancelled.

Uri geller says he is going to stop it telepathically.

Thank goodness for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Relax everyone. Brexit is soon to be cancelled.

Uri geller says he is going to stop it telepathically.

Thank goodness for that.
    Well he did move the ball before McHunnisters pen at Euro 96. So I trust him

I thought Uri Geller was deid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I thought Uri Geller was deid.
    I don't think it matters. That's how they work aint it?

It is logical to vote for Brexit if you want Scottish independence, just don't tell Mrs Krankie. I've never understood why the SNP are so fanatically pro EU. They hate Scotland being run from London but are desperate to be run from Brussels.
    Same with me about the SNP. I want an independent Scotland, not one that has got this Europe rubbish stuck to it.

You're an a'rse min.

Scotland as an independent country and a full equal member of the European Union is the way to go.

I'll even go as far as to say that I hope England are fellow equal members.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You're an a'rse min.

Scotland as an independent country and a full equal member of the European Union is the way to go.

I'll even go as far as to say that I hope England are fellow equal members.
    Proper nationalists would want an independent country looking after itself without any interference from the others. FREEDOM YA F@CKERS....Europe as an organisation/parliament are overrated. Scotland should look after it’s own affairs.

There is a reason why the Scottish Nationalist Party would disagree with you.

It is logical to vote for Brexit if you want Scottish independence, just don't tell Mrs Krankie. I've never understood why the SNP are so fanatically pro EU. They hate Scotland being run from London but are desperate to be run from Brussels.
    I don't believe any country is run by the EU this is an utter myth driven by Europhobes. Can you name any law from the EU that has directly effected you ? I myself remember when the EU suggested a cap on banker bonuses. Cameron and Osborne went apesh1t and took the EU to court. The two unions are totally different, the UK is not a union of equals, what Scotland wants doesn't matter, we will always get what England votes for. In the EU we would have our sovereignty and would have a vote equal to the other 27 nations, we could also decide to leave without permission. We would have control of the taxes we collect and all fiscal control The fact is we ARE run by WM not Holyrood or feckin Brussels !

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There is a reason why the Scottish Nationalist Party would disagree with you.
    I know they do. I used to have that debate with an old friend who was a fine Don and a member of the Perth supporters club (now sadly passed on). He worked in Stirling at Bruce Crawford’s office and I would pop in now and again to see him and end up debating about how the SNP are going. My argument was that wanting to be on Europe’s coat tails was ridiculous but he obviously argued against my stance. I am not a fan of Nicola Sturgeon at the moment, he would have probably had a field day with me if he was still around.

Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast