+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Yeah I doubt the Scottish court decision will have much bearing, the English and their supreme courts wont allow it. F*ck the horrible union and f*ck all the Scottish Uncle Nigels who support it. Nothing worse than a scot sooking up the English.

What's with Davey C coming out playing the sympathy vote? Apologising for kicking this whole thing off in the first place. If he had any sort of backbone we wouldn't be in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

What's with Davey C coming out playing the sympathy vote? Apologising for kicking this whole thing off in the first place. If he had any sort of backbone we wouldn't be in this mess.
    Him and Gove were best buddies before it all kicked off.
    That tells you all you need to know about him.

I've a theory The DePiffel seems awful confident about leaving on 31st Oct. Ach fair enough you say its just the usual Piff bluster on full throttle. Hud on tho its the absolute confidence Piff displays about leaving on the 31st October deal or no deal. He maintains this throughout vote after vote against him in Parliament, court judgements against him, many leaving his Party etc etc. This chunt is up to something me thinks. And my theory is one of the EU 27 have been nobbled ! it only needs one to veto an extension and that's it oot on the 31st. Difficult to guess which country it might be but my bawbees would be on Hungary, it has a very right wing Government, the Prime Minister has a relationship with Farage and he has a very awkward relationship with the EU already, particularly over immigration. I really do smell sh1te . Of course I could be talking absolute bullsh1t. But its this fecker Cummings he worries me.

Canna argue with that, something smells fishy in cu ntlugs overt confidence.

It could simply be that a lifetime of unearned privilege beyond avarice has engendered an "I get what I want in any circumstances" attitude from the educationally sub-normal, serial *** pest.

But Cummings lurking in the shadows.......he may just be the most dangerous man in the UK today.

That slime will have scheme of some sort.

It's a bigger game than that.

If they refuse an extension then we just revoke article 50

The SNP are wrong here about an extension followed by an election.
    We need a new caretaker PM followed by a new referendum.

It should be clean break/no deal V Remain

It's the only thing that should calm all sides (as far as is possible)
    With the caretaker PM enacting the result of the referendum them immediately calling an election.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

My very point. Except we don't revoke we leave. Bonus points of course for it being Johnny Foreigner's fault.

As for the SNP They have played a blinder up to now but I sense time is at hand when it’s cooperation with Unionist Remainers will have to end.

Today’s offer of a short term agreement for a government of national unity to facilitate a general election while preventing a no deal, is as far as the SNP can go provided there is a Brexit with a deal.

It must not prevent Brexit as the English people voted for it. They exercised their own sovereignty. As we must ours.
    Last edited by stewarty27; 01-10-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Under no circumstances can we facilitate a no deal exit by sulking with the remain side of English politics because

1/ We go out as well and we won't get a second independence referendum.

2/ If we did get a second independence referendum we would definitely s'hite it again, particularly if the English had left with no deal.

Whatever the SNP are planning on doing, they better do it soon. The Salmond bomb will go off at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Whatever the SNP are planning on doing, they better do it soon. The Salmond bomb will go off at some point
    January I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

The SNP are wrong here about an extension followed by an election.
    We need a new caretaker PM followed by a new referendum.

It should be clean break/no deal V Remain

It's the only thing that should calm all sides (as far as is possible)
    With the caretaker PM enacting the result of the referendum them immediately calling an election.
    We're still waiting for the result of the first referendum to be enacted.

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast