+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Never any need for a debate if there was not going to be a public vote, f'uckin stupid idea.

I suppose there needs to be another referendum, cancel article 50, have an election with the promise of a referendum but then wait 5 years to actually have it.

Then the auld b'astards will have died off, taking their desire to go back to rationing with them.

The reptile has pulled the vote that was due tomorrow. The bint is running scared... surely her position is untenable now ? I said it before , there is going to massive repercussions when this all goes tits up! If we pull the plug on Brexit - mutiny! If we have a no deal - disaster. If we go with Mays plan - disaster. Have a another vote - mutiny. David Cameron has a lot to answer for.

Just revoke article 50, forget about the whole thing (Y2K style) then put a strictly come dancing special on TV and if push comes to shove another royal wedding.

That'll keep the brain dead happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    The reptile has pulled the vote that was due tomorrow. The bint is running scared... surely her position is untenable now ? I said it before , there is going to massive repercussions when this all goes tits up! If we pull the plug on Brexit - mutiny! If we have a no deal - disaster. If we go with Mays plan - disaster. Have a another vote - mutiny. David Cameron has a lot to answer for.
    Like most of the whole brexit thing - I don't get it.

Why would she delay it? Is she expecting to be able to get a few added extras thrown in from Brussels before she sets a new date for the vote?

She should be made to walk through the Streets of Westminster naked while people chant "shame" and throw rotten veg at her Game of Thrones style.

ok I've maybe went a bit too far there but it really is ridiculous. B*llocks the whole brexit thing, lets stay in and in a few decades maybe everyone will have forgotten how embarrassing the whole thing has been.

David Cameron can f*ck right off.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 10-12-2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: forgot b*llocks was censored

I was hoping she would top herself live on TV.

The bitch has had it though.

You've got mail min.

It’s No deal or No Brexit.

I see Boris has had a sensible haircut. He must be expecting an imminent leadership election.

We need a political revolution in this country, it’s a bloody shambles. It’s becoming very clear that those who are in power are no longer fit to make the decisions that matter. The privately educated, political elite, are no longer fit for purpose and we need to move into the 21st century. Brexit is a shambles, but it is a perfect example of how out of touch politics is with reality. DC called the referendum to score points, yet it cost him his job and it will cost May hers. It’s a disaster that is the afterbirth of political point scoring. This is why democracy doesn’t always work.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 10-12-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    DC called the referendum to score points, .
    I wouldn't be surprised if he called it as part of a bet with some old Eton toffs. They probably had a good laugh about it whilst quaffing a good brandy.

Let's end this leaving Europe sh*te and get back to the more important issue of getting the hell out of the UK before any more damage is done.

Hi all Stewarty here. Been eating loadsa pop corn and watching the car crash that is Brexit. Tick Tock inat.

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast