+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Then you laugh at the likes of Boris & Mogg for 10 seconds before remembering you’re still in the middle of an epic **** show.

Anyone seen the Labour Party??

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Then you laugh at the likes of Boris & Mogg for 10 seconds before remembering you’re still in the middle of an epic **** show.

Anyone seen the Labour Party??
    They are quite happy to watch the Tories twist in the wind, because they themselves are ideologically divided. And where are the Liberals or the rest? Every Political Party is either a basket-case or are irrelevant to the point of extinction. The SNP are merely looking competent by doing what they do best. Nowt.

I don't think the calibre of politician has been any lower than at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post

I don't think the calibre of politician has been any lower than at this time.
    I couldn't agree more. Politics attracts a specific type of person and they are mostly self serving w@nkers with their own agendas and the very few who aren't really don't get anywhere.

The government is in chaos, the PM isnt fit for purpose, the opposition is divided and their leader is a mess. The other parties just make up the numbers and get no real say and with Brexit dividing an entire nation there really is no welcomed outcome from it all.

Politics in the UK is a shambles and it wont change. The alternatives to May are about as bad as May herself, so they will have a little vote tonight, it my or may not change the leader/PM, but the shambles that is Brexit rumbles on with no suitable person ready to do the right thing. All the while the self serving w@nkers try to scrounge for the scraps off of Mays plate.

It’s almost as if them all going to the same school, isn’t great for democracy

The bitch is so determined to get her place in history as the cow who deprived me of my European citizenship, she's going to promise to resign in April.

Bitch Bitch F'uckin Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The bitch is so determined to get her place in history as the cow who deprived me of my European citizenship, she's going to promise to resign in April.

Bitch Bitch F'uckin Bitch.
    So she's coming out fighting to save her job later tonight just to walk later on. Strange old bird.

Canny see those mad b’stards from N.Ireland being happy with that. Might squeeze another billion out the magic money tree

Unfortunately it looks like the Maybot is going to win. Although it is a secret ballot so you never know. It wouldn't be the first time MPs have lied about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like the Maybot is going to win. Although it is a secret ballot so you never know. It wouldn't be the first time MPs have lied about something.
    I think she will win the vote convincingly. That said, her brexit plan wont pass in parliament as the DUP wont back her on the backstop issue and they may pull out of the coalition anyway, triggering another GE.

Its a shambles, but its one that wont go away.

So she won her wee vote, nae shock there. 200 ayes and 117 nits. Quite a high amount of no's though, over a 1/3 of her own party want her binned. Nae a fecking chance she will get her brexit ****e through.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 12-12-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast