+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    The irony is that if the EU is corrupt and has member states that can be bought then we’re better off out of it.
    If it's going to make folk worse off we most definitely are not better off out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    If it happens, independence is coming.
    I’ll say it again.
    The harder the brexit the less chance we have of ever seeing independence for Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Its actually beginning to get a bit of traction on some media outlets. Wouldn't be surprised if Austria were considering the veto.

https://dailynewshungary.com/secret-...-eu-extension/
    Not a chance that one country will veto as the EU have been very careful all the way through this fiasco to talk as a 27. If there is no extension it will be a unanimous decision driven by Germany. I would be very highly confident that if an extension is needed to avoid a no deal brexit it will be given to protect Ireland.

For what it’s worth given it only takes 8 MP’s to switch sides from Letwin amendment vote and Letwin himself will be one I would be pretty sure the latest Withdrawal Agreement will pass the vote this week on the back of rebel Labour MP’s in leave constituencies and so negate any need for an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’ll say it again.
    The harder the brexit the less chance we have of ever seeing independence for Scotland.
    Well take me as an example. I don't even like scotland but if that eton **** and his pack of over privileged ****wits take britain oot of the EU I'll vote for independence at the first chance I get.

I'd imagine I won't be the only one to make that decision. It's the only way to get back into the EU.

PS. I didn't vote for it last time.

Bercow's a star.

There's a man who will spend the rest of his live doing very profitable after dinner speeches etc.

Just made mince meat of that ponce Bernard Jenkins.

Bercow allowed 3 votes on May's withdrawal deal but none on Boris's deal. He's just making it up as he goes along again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Bercow allowed 3 votes on May's withdrawal deal but none on Boris's deal. He's just making it up as he goes along again.
    Careful can’t say that about someone from the remain side. You’ll probably have a million of them marching outside your house.

**** off you Hun ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    **** off you Hun ****s.
    Says the person who voted no to indy

Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast