Thread: Happy birthday God.

Happy birthday God.

Not online yesterday so a belated Happy Birthday to the best no5 we or anybody else ever had, Paul Mcgrath. One of the few p[layers that it was an absolute privilege to watch, thank you My Lord.

Happt Birthday Paul. 🎉

Yeah he weren't bad at all was he

The finest defender I ever saw wear the shirt, never had a bad game and part of our most successful side since 1982

A belated happy birthday, Mr McGrath.

Yea Mecca would definitely make my all time Villa X1 a fantastic defender and all round player ... still calls the Villa "us" .. Yea Paul was a worldie

Almost unique at that time, as apart from Hansen, most CBs were uncouth hoofers.
    Just as comfortable in midfield, he was the best of a generation, and since imo.
    Not sure that his knees would’ve been able to withstand the butchery and pitches of the 60s & 70s, but I’d like to think he would of still have shined.
    After 'he who walks on water’, and maybe ‘Sid’ and ‘Crops’, he is the best that I’ve seen in a Villa shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by iwuztherein82 View Post
    Yea Mecca would definitely make my all time Villa X1 a fantastic defender and all round player ... still calls the Villa "us" .. Yea Paul was a worldie
    Good to see you on her Iwuz - welcome back pal!

Yeah that "us" is at the centre of why I like him so much, as well as being a fabulous player of course! Nice to see you back on here Iwuz.