+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonights game

Tonights game

freezing outside, that will affect the gate no doubt about that,may be wrong but i doubt the the tkt package has been selling like hot cakes esp at this time of year when alot of people dont have a spare £42.

This is one of the most important games in many years and its a pity that the gate price is set at what it is,the rangers game would have looked after itself,once again in my opinion Nelms has taken his eye off the ball,jdfc made valid points weeks ago re getting as many fans as possible in tonight,just a pity Nelms doesnt listen

a big crowd would made a huge difference tonight,accies up in 1 section of the stand and dees in all sides of the ground,wouldv made for a hostile experience for their keeper and defenders.but unfortunately the horse has appeared to have bolted on that idea.

a real must win game treated like a run off the mill game by the board

More worried about moving to the dump rather than if the crowds 4.5k or 5k.

Sometimes the bigger the crowd the more grumpy the ground.

dina think u wid be worrying about 4.5 or 5 k if we moved to the dump mate,

Agree with shaded, re the crowd tonight,might be about 4.5 k

Miserable night and a few weeks before Xmas, could have done with a decent crowd.

We need to score first tonight, because if accies score first, it will be time wasting at goal kicks and throw ins and the ref will do feck all about it even if gowser is giving him earache.
    Desperate for a win tonight, but not optimistic,still worry who's going to score the goals..

Sorry about the doom & gloom, but a win would cheer me up.
    Took me about 30 mins to write this, looking after a thee year old, and trying to multi-task !!

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    dina think u wid be worrying about 4.5 or 5 k if we moved to the dump mate,
    No I know but I've a very bad feeling we will be playing there soon.

On a brighter note I don't think we will lose, not convinced we are hard enuf or tough enuf to get the win though.

But I'll stick my neck pot and go 2-1

Hope someone takes a card for that annoying wee shyte imrie !

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No I know but I've a very bad feeling we will be playing there soon.
    ive no been about much since the hibs gemme, being down south but has this been rumoured again

tried to login on mobile with my usual login but the DAB admins have changed my month ban to never been lifted

ach well no meh fault hes a greeting pus DAB

If Hamilton win tonight be no point in Keyes handing over more money he'll never get back. At least he's not like Dixon, who bailed over an ice rink knockback? Similar vibe with this new stadium, if they don't get it, or Dundee go down, what next.

I've kinda hijacked this thread...sorry.

The clues.....funding on stadium in doubt, planning in doubt, kilmac statement, steve Martin resignation, Nelms visits to tannadice.

Possibilities....Dee relegation, dab promotion.

Yanks seemingly have no interest in upgrading dens.

Adequate stadium 200 yards away.

Nightmare scenario....Yanks lose interest with no stadium but we move across road on promise stadium will still happen and it's temporary.

3 years later crowds thru the floor, no stadium and 2 becomes one.

It's depressing and I maybe a million miles away but.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)