+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Can't spout your pish against the club and the manager so resort to ad-hominem attacks.
    How typical.
    Could you post a link to where you’ve pulled Jack up for ad hominem attacks? Should be easy to find, he does it every post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That's it. I cant find sympathy for him as they were always going to make an example of someone. If reports are true he dug his own grave
    Refusal of bail is nae as black and white as that Pac and it would relate to more than just the actual offence.
    If he's been refused bail he must have a fairly "meaty" record, if not, I'd imagine the appeal court will let him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Could you post a link to where you’ve pulled Jack up for ad hominem attacks? Should be easy to find, he does it every post.
    I would if he directed it to me as and your pseudonyms do
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 06-12-2018 at 02:54 PM.

I had a decent view of the whole thing.

The boy's a numpty, no doubt about that.

But, he was doing this little dance, waving his scarf, off the pitch.

He only entered the playing surface when some no mark rowie stealing steward made a rugby dive at him.

Having now crossed the line he thought he would do another little dance on the pitch until he was just a moving thing under a piley on of stewards, then a piley on of stewards and filth.

To give the lad his due, he struggled far more than I would have been able to, giving most of us a bit of a laugh.

AT NO TIME was this an attempt to interfere with either the play or an attack on a player, unlike we have seen many many times from Glasgow supporters of teams both dead and alive.

As I say, the boy's a numpty, no doubt by now he has faced up to his utter numptyness.

To lock him up over Xmas and New Year is sheer vindictiveness from some f'uckin weegie b'astard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If reports are true he dug his own grave
    I saw the whole thing and can confirm that things in no uncertain terms got that serious. He didn't even have a spade.

I did an 8 hour stretch once for a crime I didn't commit. Somebody had scratched a local nut jobs car down meadowbank in Oldmeldrum. I got the blame. I did my time like a man and if anything it made me stronger as a person. Hopefully the same happens to this lad.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I did an 8 hour stretch once for a crime I didn't commit. Somebody had scratched a local nut jobs car down meadowbank in Oldmeldrum. I got the blame. I did my time like a man and if anything it made me stronger as a person. Hopefully the same happens to this lad.
    It takes a man to do that much bird.

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Enough for you to respond ya wee phannie, anyway, as I was concentrating on the football and not rubbernecking like a sweetie wifie I genuinely did not follow what happened once the chap left the pitch, if I can be @rsed later I might look on you tube, from what I mind he was not dragged off the pitch, I assume all the struggling happened off the pitch.......anyway, he has 4 long weeks which is not fine.

SF
    So you've no clue what happened then or why he's been remanded? Excellent insight as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So you've no clue what happened then or why he's been remanded? Excellent insight as always.
    He kept his eye on the ball if only he did that when he’s golfing he’d be a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    He kept his eye on the ball if only he did that when he’s golfing he’d be a bit better
    Tbf, golf has been a struggle the past year or two due to fractures!! Nevermind keeping an eye on the penfolds, anyway, indeed I was watching the game and ignoring off pitch activities.......I’ll look at you tube later to see if my mates were correct( which I trust they were)with their info regarding the locked up
    dandy struggling and getting dragged off the pitch.......or as they related differently.

SF

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast