+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Keep going Danger Mouse, you'll get there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    He kept his eye on the ball if only he did that when he’s golfing he’d be a bit better
    I'm sure our pitch invader will be kicking himself (for a change) that he didn't ask our resident legal eagle. Doesn't matter he would have had a real solicitor advising him or that he actually plead guilty (very unusual) probably knowing he would be remanded. Knowing that, you'd expect he was on bail and/or had previous or pending convictions for violence but YouTube would have saved him!

I'm just glad for his own sake that JJ isn't made of chocolate.

I’m waiting for jacks documentatry to appear on Netflix to have the blokes guilty plea quashed the star witness is one of jacks mates

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It takes a man to do that much bird.

Respect.
    You must have done a lot of soul searching with a stretch as long as that ... did you also have time to read to pass the time, say a pamphlet or two?!

Were there signs up saying that supporters are not allowed to enter on to the playing surface (that’s the park/pitch to us everyday mortals) I wonder? In any event, being remanded over the festive seems a bit severe, but no doubt his bail history isn't impressive.

Some might even argue that others should be careful in the sense they don’t have any good reason to be entering on to the playing surface, eg, May, Cosgrove, Tansey, Gleason, Forrester?!��

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’m waiting for jacks documentatry to appear on Netflix to have the blokes guilty plea quashed the star witness is one of jacks mates
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure our pitch invader will be kicking himself (for a change) that he didn't ask our resident legal eagle. Doesn't matter he would have had a real solicitor advising him or that he actually plead guilty (very unusual) probably knowing he would be remanded. Knowing that, you'd expect he was on bail and/or had previous or pending convictions for violence but YouTube would have saved him!

I'm just glad for his own sake that JJ isn't made of chocolate.
    ?????

The boy pled guilty, he has to deal with the circumstances now, not fine considering the length of remand, ill advised or not.......you however said he was “probably” a wife beater.......where did that come from ?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I did an 8 hour stretch once for a crime I didn't commit. Somebody had scratched a local nut jobs car down meadowbank in Oldmeldrum. I got the blame. I did my time like a man and if anything it made me stronger as a person. Hopefully the same happens to this lad.
    Was that in Inverurie cop shop? Makes Pelican Bay look like Hoodles

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ?????

The boy pled guilty, he has to deal with the circumstances now, not fine considering the length of remand, ill advised or not.......you however said he was “probably” a wife beater.......where did that come from ?

SF
    Sorry, bit like passing on details of a "mates" horse. You'll know better anyone won't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sorry, bit like passing on details of a "mates" horse. You'll know better anyone won't you?
    Again, slow down, the aforementioned horse was not hard to work out, thankfully you could not and saved some siller, anyway, with respect regarding your “probably” assumption.......is that based on fact or just a sweetie wifie thing??

SF

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast