+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

I haven’t trawled through this thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but worse than the a******e that ran on to the pitch is the racist c**t within the Dons support who’s caught on phone footage shouting racist abuse at Sinclair as he’s about to take a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I haven’t trawled through this thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but worse than the a******e that ran on to the pitch is the racist c**t within the Dons support who’s caught on phone footage shouting racist abuse at Sinclair as he’s about to take a penalty.
    Hmmm. If I was that boy's Lawyer , I would suggest that his insult was aimed at Dallas..............

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Mondo, fits the latest with that c@nt anyway

Those two ****s have made a total **** of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Mondo, fits the latest with that c@nt anyway
    Still racist as far as I know.

Both will be teuchters

It’s clear that AFC would be a much better club if it was just left to us fans from the central belt.

Build the new ground in Stirling

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Both will be teuchters

It’s clear that AFC would be a much better club if it was just left to us fans from the central belt.

I've been championing that idea for a while. About 99% of our legends are weegies as well.

Both will be teuchters

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've been championing that idea for a while. About 99% of our legends are weegies as well.

Whats the shuttle bus scenario to Stirling?

Surely better to build in Glasgow to at least potentially get consideration from the GFA

Both will be teuchters

Hmm. Would probably be as quick to drive to. And the parking would be better !!

We have things called ‘trains’ down here. Dumbarton has 3 times as many stations as Aberdeen. Also got motorways where cars can go faster than 30. Shuttle busses are for wurzels

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast