+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Exactly imagine if that was a sevconian in the paper who volleyed a copper

He would be f@cking lambasted on here

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Are you seriously comparing this lad's behaviour to the pitch invasion after the relegation play-off in 1995 ?
    Are you seriously suggesting that thousands of fans on the pitch, is less trouble than one? The first folk on the pitch that day, went straight to the home end to point out they were staying down.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Oooft. Jack's been on the sauce again and he's nae happy. Must have lost the Wednesday Stableford against Fergus.
    Boom....Zzzzzz, here comes another prick!! golf is a no no for now, decent wine will be sampled later, as per, however a months remand does seem a bit severe, don’t know the circumstances and tbh, why would I, anyway, his barber skills will be put to good use in Bar L and hopefully his wee stretch does not stretch further.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The lad was an idiot, of that there is no doubt.
    The question is regarding being remanded for a month............

Surely not justifiable on its own merits and indeed the question must arise what previous he has.
    Why don’t you write to the sheriff to ask him ?

When you are a kid your folks teach you stuff that will stand you in good stead in life

What they don't teach you is not to volley coppers as is basic common sense and normal human behavior

The guy made a rod for his own back and doesn't deserve any sympathy

It also gives us a bad name and puts us up there with the aforemention shenanigans of other clubs this season

Also I didn't realise he did that until I read the link. I just thought he invaded the pitch which is pretty f@cking daft but by f@ck me the guy clearly has sawdust between his ears

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that thousands of fans on the pitch, is less trouble than one? The first folk on the pitch that day, went straight to the home end to point out they were staying down.
    Well, yes, unless any of the Dunfermline pitch invaders put up as much resistance to the coppers as this muppet. I doubt that even a single copper at Dunfermline had to get involved in rolling around on the ground with anyone to get them under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why don’t you write to the sheriff to ask him ?
    Nah, not for me.
    Given your experiences are telly based, maybe you could apply to be on Judge Rinder.

I’m not convinced any copper had to roll about the ground with this guy to get him under control either.

I’m not defending his actions, just the month on remand. Would you get that if you kicked a policeman outside Hanpden?

Up to 6 months for assaulting a police officer according to Wikipedia.

He would probably get a shoeing outside Hampden suppose people won’t moan about that too.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast