+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Perhaps the assaults took place afterwards and perhaps copious amounts of marching powder gave him super human strength...perhaps not?
    And perhaps he was "spitting mad"

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Couple great lines i like the one when he doesn’t like to be called a thug as he considers that to be someone whose violent perhaps someone should tell him assault is an act of violence.

He read a message from a mate giving anyone 500 to run on the pitch so he intended to only run onto the grass and only went onto the pitch when the stewards ran at him. Bit contradictory his reasoning there he wouldn’t have won the 500 if they hadn’t ran at him then.

Strange that he's apologising to the police for assaulting them (as well as admitting it at court) when Jack Jarvis said his Chum's mate didn't see anything.

Lesson learned, punishment served. Hope he squares himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Strange that he's apologising to the police for assaulting them (as well as admitting it at court) when Jack Jarvis said his Chum's mate didn't see anything.

Lesson learned, punishment served. Hope he squares himself up.
    ?????

Not what I said, however, I cannot remember verbatim other poster’s inputs from 2 months ago, why would/should I? In fact, what the f uck did I have for tea last night??? F ucks sake, old age does not come easy, anyway, the boy done his bird in bar L which is not a holiday.....don’t know the duty solicitor, can only assume the boy was hangin and pled accordingly expecting leniency....move on with life and Stand Free.

Good to see the lad released from jail for waving a flag and resisting arrest. A disgraceful decision to send him to jail for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In fact, what the f uck did I have for tea last night??? .
    Pork schnitzel with baby potatoes and sweetcorn. You didn't eat all your sweetcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Pork schnitzel with baby potatoes and sweetcorn. You didn't eat all your sweetcorn.
    Lol

Touché

I see your thinking of heading to Malaga possibly dependant on op etc......can understand why you like Alicante though.

I’m Malaga bound in 5/6 weeks, I’ve spoken to some chaps and with luck I should be able to attend the Gijon match if they don’t move it.

SF

Enjoy Malaga JJ. I visited the ground when I was there in September. Lovely place. Be sure and visit the rooftop bar in the Marriott Hotel down by the front for some stunning views. Unfortunately no game on when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Lol

Touché

I see your thinking of heading to Malaga possibly dependant on op etc......can understand why you like Alicante though.

I’m Malaga bound in 5/6 weeks, I’ve spoken to some chaps and with luck I should be able to attend the Gijon match if they don’t move it.

SF
    I'm interested, what's the Jackjarvis friends ranking system?

Chums>mates>chaps>pals>buddies>amigos>guys-at-the-golf-club-bar-who-beat-me-regularly-at-the-tuesday-stableford?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast