+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Ill go against the grain and say the guy is an f@cking fanny

The reason being not that he invaded the pitch as I think its quite amusing. The reason being with all the sh@t going on fan wise around the country recently like the huns and all their misdemeanors since appearing in the top flight, hibs fan attacking the fartz keeper, hearts fan tw@tting Lennon with the coin, but more importantly the battle of Hampden a couple of Mays ago . Someone was always gonna be made a proper example of by the judicial system. Getting on a pitch during a national final is a great way to go about being that example. A proper idiotic faux pas by the boy. Hope it was worth it min. Enjoy the pokey

When the drinks in and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    **** him.
    The boy did wrong, however, he does not deserve remanded for that..... f uck off you pr1ck.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The boy did wrong, however, he does not deserve remanded for that..... f uck off you pr1ck.

SF
    Oooft. Jack's been on the sauce again and he's nae happy. Must have lost the Wednesday Stableford against Fergus.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    One of the guys I was with (more a friend of a friend I should point out) has hit the headlines by shouting some unsavoury comments at sinclair pre penalty run up.
    There was a guy at the Hibs game next to me in the Y who was making some really unsavoury remarks(I'm guessing in the same vain as what you are getting at) during the game as was his under 10 kid. Horrible family of bellends

I would like to also ask, did he get his own ticket? For reasons you will understand?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Aye, that's him. Looks like he'll have a job whilst in the jile so they time should pass a bit quicker.

and here he is in action

Fu(k him, and the flare throwers. If it was the old firm, we'd be the first to call them thugs. But when it's us, it's 'just daft laddies'
    There's a thread loaded with folk commenting on that type of behaviour and how disgusting it is. Happens to one of our own and it's a travesty. Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There was a guy at the Hibs game next to me in the Y who was making some really unsavoury remarks(I'm guessing in the same vain as what you are getting at) during the game as was his under 10 kid. Horrible family of bellends

I would like to also ask, did he get his own ticket? For reasons you will understand?
    Ah that's a good question, and one I can't answer as I took one ticket from the pile and handed the rest to their party.

If you do get busted I'll send some books in for you though

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There's a thread loaded with folk commenting on that type of behaviour and how disgusting it is. Happens to one of our own and it's a travesty. Embarrassing.
    The lad was an idiot, of that there is no doubt.
    The question is regarding being remanded for a month............

Surely not justifiable on its own merits and indeed the question must arise what previous he has.

I would’ve thought the 3 days waiting on the court appearance, would’ve been enough time for him to have a wee think about future pitch invasions. A month is ridiculous

I would hope those that are in the hang him high camp, have never found themselves on a pitch before. Not pointing any fingers at StandfreeFM.

As for the rest of you, I’d imagine a fair few of you have graced the East End Park turf

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I would’ve thought the 3 days waiting on the court appearance, would’ve been enough time for him to have a wee think about future pitch invasions. A month is ridiculous

I would hope those that are in the hang him high camp, have never found themselves on a pitch before. Not pointing any fingers at StandfreeFM.

As for the rest of you, I’d imagine a fair few of you have graced the East End Park turf
    Never been on a pitch while a game was in play. Never punched the stewards or volleyed the police for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Are you seriously comparing this lad's behaviour to the pitch invasion after the relegation play-off in 1995 ?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast