+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Aye , it was some Dundee hvn. Got off with a fine , which was far too lenient as far as I'm concerned
    Daniel Begg from Silverlink Avenue, Dundee.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ttodrie-clash/

Must be a crackdown on football related trouble I see a Brighton fan has been arrested for throwing a pie at an opposition player. It didn't even hit him. I don't think they should be allowed to class it as a 'missile' when it's just some meat wrapped in pastry.

Now come on, who can say they've never thrown a half eaten pie at kris boyd? It's something we've all done.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Aye , it was some Dundee hvn. Got off with a fine , which was far too lenient as far as I'm concerned
    Must have been away when that was in the paper. Good to see he supports his local team

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Must be a crackdown on football related trouble I see a Brighton fan has been arrested for throwing a pie at an opposition player. It didn't even hit him. I don't think they should be allowed to class it as a 'missile' when it's just some meat wrapped in pastry.

Now come on, who can say they've never thrown a half eaten pie at kris boyd? It's something we've all done.
    Ever been hit by a pie? If it's just out the oven then it would be horrific. The contents would burn your face off. Like molten lava.

A silly laddie probably a wee bit drunk to remember clearly. But he should never have entered the field of play during a game, especially at a time when every second was precious to us. A month sounds harsh, but “if you can’t do the crime........”.

It comes at a time when there seems to be an increasing level of hatred again on the terraces. Not just with the bigoted brothers, but us, Hearts and Hibs all having been in the spotlight recently for the wrong reasons.

I doubt we will ever get to enjoy a drink at the game again as I firmly believe that actually (bizarrely) would help. Too many of us (me included) are drinking to excess before a game as we can’t enjoy one during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The contents would burn your face off. Like molten lava.
    Why do you think we are aiming at kris boyd?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    A silly laddie probably a wee bit drunk to remember clearly. But he should never have entered the field of play during a game, especially at a time when every second was precious to us. A month sounds harsh, but “if you can’t do the crime........”.

It comes at a time when there seems to be an increasing level of hatred again on the terraces. Not just with the bigoted brothers, but us, Hearts and Hibs all having been in the spotlight recently for the wrong reasons.

I doubt we will ever get to enjoy a drink at the game again as I firmly believe that actually (bizarrely) help. Too many of us (me included) are drinking to excess before a game as we can’t enjoy one during it.
    Funnily enough I was talking about this the other day. There seems to be a lot of players celebrating in front of away fans now. Shinnie and Rooney have both been guilty of that. Sevco did it at hearts at the weekend and we've had it plenty. I don't mind when Boyd does it to us, I'd like to think it's just banter but I doubt Goldson has any history with the Hearts mongs. Brenda defended his players at parkhead at the start of the season for doing a lap of honour when clearly they were winding up the Huns.

I don't remember seeing much of this before. Robbie winters did it once against us when he was at the jutes.

Port Vale was turned upside down last night in a game with Stoke U21s, kicked off by a Port Vale player celebrating in front of their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why do you think we are aiming at kris boyd?
    He's immune to "pie burn".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Daniel Begg from Silverlink Avenue, Dundee.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ttodrie-clash/
    As Sneckie once opined on the auld official site when William Dense-Bigot of Beachview Court, Seaton was outed as the local top fanny of the local Orange Lodge, “It would be a real pity if people were to order taxis for him, or arrange for pizzas to be ordered for him at all hours of the day and night”.

Behaviour the likes of which should never be encouraged, and certainly never condoned.

Is there a number for this Silverlink Avenue, Dundee address, by any chance?

Too drunk to reply to aldos full post (getting tanked up for pitch invasion later on, don't tell the polis) but I do agree we seem to be seeing more of goalscorers winding up opponents.

Was it not deemed a bookable offence not so long ago? F*ck me you get booked for a lot less these days.

When did (Mr Nice guy) Rooney wind up the opposition though?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast