+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not convinced any copper had to roll about the ground with this guy to get him under control either.

I’m not defending his actions, just the month on remand. Would you get that if you kicked a policeman outside Hanpden?
    There was more than one copper on the ground with him, and for a fair time as well. Maybe his persistence in him resisting has been a factor in the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    He would probably get a shoeing outside Hampden suppose people won’t moan about that too.
    You've forgotten who you're arguing-for-the-sake-of-it with , and what point you're trying (and failing) to make.

Come back later when you've had a chance to get your head round it all

He's an attention seeking fvckwit.

Does he post on here as Red John ?

The boy was an idiot...to run on to the pitch during the game was as stupid as you can get...however
    a month remand ?? Give me a break...stewards were fannies as well...
    Let’s see what happens to the Hun who threw the bottle over the fence at Pittodrie...
    I know which offence I see as the more serious

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    The boy was an idiot...to run on to the pitch during the game was as stupid as you can get...however
    Let’s see what happens to the Hun who threw the bottle over the fence at Pittodrie...
    What did the stewards do? Did they run onto the pitch as well and blooter some copper? Him helping the Huns to timewaste is a month on remand alone.

Or the flash bang into our end at the Semi, that absolutely no c*nt in the police gives one single f*ck about

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Speaking of which did the ever catch the c@nt who lobbed a seat into the home end a couple of seasons ago

Name:  _104629487_pitchfan2_reuters.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  37.3 KB

Are bowl cuts in fashion again

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Speaking of which did the ever catch the c@nt who lobbed a seat into the home end a couple of seasons ago
    Aye , it was some Dundee hvn. Got off with a fine , which was far too lenient as far as I'm concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Or the flash bang into our end at the Semi, that absolutely no c*nt in the police gives one single f*ck about
    Probably wasn't any clear CCTV footage. Seems to be the case that if there is , the coppers'll at least try to follow it up.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast