+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The airports moved ...........
    I lived in Aberdeen when Aberdeen was in Aberdeen.

Its nae in Aberdeen now.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Vodka can make you do funny things.
    I bet that is what you say tae yur farmers, when yur caught ***ually assaulting dolly

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Go'n then Aldo what's a hoagie wrap?
    Chicken Tikka, chips, sauce, cheese and salad (optional) in a chapati. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I bet that is what you say tae yur farmers, when yur caught ***ually assaulting dolly
    hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Chicken Tikka, chips, sauce, cheese and salad (optional) in a chapati. Oh yes.
    Meh I'd rather have another pizza crunch

You're a one ....... you're dead funny, like that Andy Cameron.

Without sounding like the thread police it’s gone a bit off topic with folk trying to wind each other up.

The fud who ran onto the pitch is probably regretting it now and the racist boy probably doesn’t because he is a racist pr1ck.

People are getting a bit carried away saying they embarrassed the fans,every club has erse holes supporting them and Aberdeen has plenty of them.Its pretty gullible thinking every person who supports Aberdeen fc is a good person simply because they support the club.

And there was I thinking Oscar Wilde was dead! He must be alive and well in weegieville

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

The fud who ran onto the pitch is probably regretting it now and the racist boy probably doesn’t because he is a racist pr1ck.

People are getting a bit carried away saying they embarrassed the fans,every club has erse holes supporting them and Aberdeen has plenty of them.Its pretty gullible thinking every person who supports Aberdeen fc is a good person simply because they support the club.
    I agree with what you are saying Rico and obviously we cannot expect every fan to be a good person. Racism however is pathetic and so be long gone in football.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree with what you are saying Rico and obviously we cannot expect every fan to be a good person. Racism however is pathetic and so be long gone in football.
    It should be long gone in life but sadly isn’t because there are loads of pr1cks in the world.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast