+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Section 90 of the police and fire reform (Scotland) act 2012 is probably my favourite section thanks for that.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't got that far yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've blocked you but assumed you had something witty and informative to add so I was able to open the message.

I assume if he felt he was "aggressively manhandled" then he probably shouldn't have plead guilty to police assault. His defence certainly wouldn't have told him to do that. He'd also have plenty of witnesses to back him up according to what you are saying. Certainly from where I was it looked like he was refusing to leave the pitch (that he shouldn't have ****ing been on anyway).

Not sure why I need to look at myself though?

I also wasn't aware you were an expert on Scots Law.
    As I said, slow it down, he did leave the pitch of which, 100% he should not have been on at all.....I was following the game and therefore did not see the alleged afters, to accuse the chap of being a probable wife beater is genuinely not right, as for Scots Law, I do know a fair bit, less said the better though.
    You posted like some of the other phannies behind a keyboard do, that the boy was a probable wife beater, where does that come from?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Section 90 of the police and fire reform (Scotland) act 2012 is probably my favourite section thanks for that.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't got that far yet.
    Aye, that creates a specific offence (rather than common law assault).
    No such thing as aggravated assault in Scots Law ( though there are specific offences of assault that contain "aggravators"......"assault to...... injury/severe injury/severe injury/ severe injury and permanent disfigurement/ impairment etc.).

KrakowDon will be along in a minute to explain it better and to explain how Scots Law is derived from Roman Law........ he'll use Latin terms as well........... probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’m surprised he hasn’t told us he had a little bet on the possibility of the bloke pleading guilty with a bit of inside information. He would then take the winning on a clothes shopping trip with Derek and buy some stone island clothes.
    Stone Island is soooooo yesterday darling...last one purchased was circa 2001.......oh, and I don’t do little.......with that, I mean bets.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    As I said, slow it down, he did leave the pitch of which, 100% he should not have been on at all.....I was following the game and therefore did not see the alleged afters, to accuse the chap of being a probable wife beater is genuinely not right, as for Scots Law, I do know a fair bit, less said the better though.
    You posted like some of the other phannies behind a keyboard do, that the boy was a probable wife beater, where does that come from?

SF
    To be fair the "unfortunate incident" was in my line of sight.

From what I saw the lad "gave a good account of himself".

There’s been some ups & downs the last week but the two results have created the perfect storm for Jack & Rainman. It’s like messageboard water torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    I think everyone that watched it, which was almost everyone there could see he wasn't walking off the park of his own accord. You'd prefer your fourth hand information so that's up to you.

Indeed though, the less said the better from you. The vast majority of your posts tends to be either incoherent nonsense that nobody gives a flying **** about or you calling folk "phannies".

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s been some ups & downs the last week but the two results have created the perfect storm for Jack & Rainman. It’s like messageboard water torture.
    Can't spout your pish against the club and the manager so resort to ad-hominem attacks.
    How typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    They will be making an example of him do they want every game live on tv being interrupted by some idiot running onto the pitch. And only receiving a slap on the wrists.
    That's it. I cant find sympathy for him as they were always going to make an example of someone. If reports are true he dug his own grave

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think everyone that watched it, which was almost everyone there could see he wasn't walking off the park of his own accord. You'd prefer your fourth hand information so that's up to you.

Indeed though, the less said the better from you. The vast majority of your posts tends to be either incoherent nonsense that nobody gives a flying **** about or you calling folk "phannies".
    Enough for you to respond ya wee phannie, anyway, as I was concentrating on the football and not rubbernecking like a sweetie wifie I genuinely did not follow what happened once the chap left the pitch, if I can be @rsed later I might look on you tube, from what I mind he was not dragged off the pitch, I assume all the struggling happened off the pitch.......anyway, he has 4 long weeks which is not fine.

SF

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast