+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reserves/23’s

Reserves/23’s

Anyone see the highlights on Notts twitter??Tom Crawford looks a million times better then the 2 muppets in the middle stealing a living at the moment (milsom&Hewitt)wouldn’t you say?.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    Anyone see the highlights on Notts twitter??Tom Crawford looks a million times better then the 2 muppets in the middle stealing a living at the moment (milsom&Hewitt)wouldn’t you say?.
    Yeah, what little I've seen of Crawford has impressed me. Something's badly wrong when a player like that doesn't get a chance.

I'm pretty sure 'Hard Man Ardley' will sort it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmlXC_Lleo

Agree with you, I watch them as often as I can.

They have 2 more games this month Tuesday 11th December verses Rotherham ko 13:00 and Mansfield December 18th ko 13.00 both played at Iilkeston's New Manor ground. Hope more people can get to watch them as they have played better football all season than the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Agree with you, I watch them as often as I can.

They have 2 more games this month Tuesday 11th December verses Rotherham ko 13:00 and Mansfield December 18th ko 13.00 both played at Iilkeston's New Manor ground. Hope more people can get to watch them as they have played better football all season than the first team.
    Perhaps if we knew which number Crawford was wearing it would help no end in identifying him, and where do the U23s play their home games?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Perhaps if we knew which number Crawford was wearing it would help no end in identifying him, and where do the U23s play their home games?
    Crawford had the number 8 shirt and set up Kion Etete for our first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Hope more people can get to watch them as they have played better football all season than the first team.
    And yet Chettle seems to be "useless", "only here because he's local" and "stealing a living"...

Tom Crawford looks a million times better then the 2 muppets in the middle stealing a living at the moment (Milsom&Hewitt)
    Unfortunately you haven't stated the screamingly obvious: the league and cup games Notts under 23s / reserves play in, are NOTHING like Div. 2.

Granted Crawford is a half decent prospect but saying he's" amillion times better than Milsom and Hewitt" is just plain daft. Crawford is a kid trying to make a living in the ugly, physical man's world of Div 2.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Unfortunately you haven't stated the screamingly obvious: the league and cup games Notts under 23s / reserves play in, are NOTHING like Div. 2.

Granted Crawford is a half decent prospect but saying he's" amillion times better than Milsom and Hewitt" is just plain daft. Crawford is a kid trying to make a living in the ugly, physical man's world of Div 2.
    It's similar to fans being baffled about players like Husin and Bird not being in the first team when they receive call ups to Afghanistan and the Northern Ireland U21's, the level of competition matters.

I see the under 23 team are doing their best impression of the A team here... letting a lead slip and conceding 2 goals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast