+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just been on RTG....

Just been on RTG....

and we are the luckiest bunch of Mag tw&ts ever.

Oh and not a mention of the possible take over. I think they are feckn bricking it that it might be true.

God I hope it happens it'll shut them up for a bit that's for sure.
    Last edited by Kingstonbob1; 05-12-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    and we are the luckiest bunch of Mag tw&ts ever.

Oh and not a mention of the possible take over. I think they are feckn bricking it that it might be true.

God I hope it happens. They'll be queuing up to jump off their new bridge.
    Coincidentally I had a read of Rtg today for the first time in months. They were bragging that their chechattade trophy crowds were bigger than ours

I musn’t leave it so long next time.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Coincidentally I had a read of Rtg today for the first time in months. They were bragging that their chechattade trophy crowds were bigger than ours

I musn’t leave it so long next time.
    That depends on how elastic your sense of humour is.

Haven't read that place in months.

They tried that trick on Total Sport....some mackem texted in saying how can we claim to be great supporters'...etc....first team vs u21's?...pfft

As it goes, given the mickey mouse nature of the cup, 8 000 or whatever they had is a decent crowd regardless so they should just be happy with that and shut the fuck up about us

(yeah, I know 'banter' doesn't work that way )

But there's never ever been room for one iota of banter on R.T.G. Ever in the history of forums. They are just not made that way on there.

They pick up on any crumb of comfort. They are like a pack of rabid wolves if anyone (even their own fans) say anything which may be outside of their narrow minded thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    They pick up on any crumb of comfort. They are like a pack of rabid wolves if anyone (even their own fans) say anything which may be outside of their narrow minded thinking.
    Never seen a forum in the entire country with so many sad, backward thinking members as that one.

There is just no hope for most of them.

They have a thread on there titled 'Newcastle fc' it is up over 800 pages long! There is always 3-4 threads about us on the go at any one time they can't help themselves.

Had a look before and saw a thread titled 110 years today or something.. going on about the 9-1 game and celebrating it as if the sad cringey bellends were there to actually watch it. Couldn't make it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Had a look before and saw a thread titled 110 years today or something.. going on about the 9-1 game and celebrating it as if the sad cringey bellends were there to actually watch it. Couldn't make it up man.
    Didn't we play seven junior reserves that day and then go on to win the league title that seaason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)