+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stendel sez

Stendel sez

Stendel: “We were disappointed with the game against Man City because we played well but are knocked out.”

“My impression is that we are better at attacking the ball. We can score in every game, we need to do better keeping our opponents out.”

“We train a lot on set-pieces and we know how many goals are scored from them. We will keep trying to improve in all areas.”

“We are very prepared for this game in Wycombe. We know all about them. They play things in a simple but effective manner. We must work hard on Saturday.”

“In Kieffer Moore and Cauley Woodrow we have strikers who can score every game. But also we need everyone else to contribute with goals.”

“We have very tough games coming up and it’s important we get points from them, to take all the points when we can. We must especially do so when we are the better team. We need to be ruthless now.”

It's o reyt him teychin 'em abart zonal marking in training to defend set pieces burrit dunt seem to work wi aar lads. We carnt keep lerrin in 2+ goals a game cos it puts too much pressure to keep on scooaring at other end.

“We train a lot on set-pieces and we know how many goals are scored from them. We will keep trying to improve in all areas.”

They need to train on defending set pieces never mind attacking them! Our defence is poor and it doesn’t help playing them in the S H I T E nobody cares trophy against Premier League children, they need a rest.

I'm happy with our league position but disappointed at how many points we've chucked away. I like Stendel. I hope that this wobble since Charlton away doesn't carry on for two long. I know we won three in a row. However last 7 in league reads won 3 drawn 1 lost 3. So we've lost that air of invincibility we had earlier on in the season.

I fancy us to win at Wycombe despite my daft prediction on other thread. I'd just like to see us shut up shop more against the teams around us and pick up points. Nibbling away at Sunderland and Portsmouth by pouncing when they drop points.

4-4-2 Woodrow and Moore and a bit less gun hoe.