+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Mansfield Town 8/12/18

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Mansfield Town 8/12/18

Stags 2 - 2 Mags

Dennis, Turley

1,411 'Pies in attendance

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Stags 2 - 2 Mags

Dennis, Turley

Slags 6-1 Mags, (Stead).

1,237 sobbing Pies.

I'm afraid I don't share your optimism, Swale.

Stags 4 - 1 Notts

Dennis

1200 Pies.

I just don't think we have the quality, and we certainly don't have the mentality. Normally I'd expect to see a new manager bounce, but not away at Mansfield. They'll know we are vulnerable, and they'll go at us 100% from kick off. Our only chance of avoiding a hammering is not conceding early. If we do behind in the first 20 mins, it could get messy.

I think maybe if we had Enzio, Hemmings, Allesandra and Stead all fully fit, we might have a chance of grabbing a high-scoring draw, but if it's Dennis alone up front, I can't see us getting more than the odd half chance.

Sad thing is, I remember saying a few weeks ago that if someone offered me a 2-0 loss, I'd take it, just to avoid anything worse. Depressing, eh.

I'm afraid I don't share your optimism, Swale.

The only one who does is the subject of his avatar!

Stags 3 Slags 1

Having appointed Neal Ardley as manager, I’m expecting an improvement from Notts in the near future. But Mansfield are going really well and I fear this game will come too soon. 2-0 to the Stags.

Notts to lose LARGE

Outside chance of an early posting of "ARDLEY OUT" by one of our more enlightened posters.

Seriously, I doubt we will even compete. Our FIRST CHOICE team was having a nightmare season but the shambles of a team we have now - the team without Boldewijn, Hemminngs Stead and Allessandra - could be heading for a biblical ragdolling.

Good luck Ardley and the loyal, faithful fans, i'm goin' shoppin' wit' missus !

1-1 anyone please score

5-1 to Mansfield, Notts are in a right old mess, they play with a lot of pace up top and out wide something we simply will not cope with and with so many players missing this is only going to end one way, a heavy defeat.

I think it could be closer than some think.
    Mansfield will more than likely win, but they don’t tend to batter teams. As for being in form, hardly, not won in 3 weeks (which includes a hammering in the capital).

We have no idea what the side will be, Stead is back, Hemmings in training, Dennis has started to repay with some chances/goals.

Some moan about our back 4, the real issue IMO is the lack of a proper midfield. One that protects the back 4.

Heart says 2-1 Notts, head says 2-1 them.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Stags 2 - 2 Mags

Dennis, Turley

I wish you had started this thread a bit later Swale lad. 12.45 Saturday should have given everyone enough time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast