+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kirk Broadfoot

Kirk Broadfoot

Still playing for Kilmarnock although stretchered off last night

Killie are top of the league

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Still playing for Kilmarnock although stretchered off last night

Killie are top of the league
    That proves just how good Scottish football is then but I hope he’s ok.

To think that not so long ago the top two teams in Scotland were touting for a place in the Premiership.

I liked Broadfoot and would love him to win the Scottish league with Kilmarnock. In fact I'd like another club to win the Scottish league other than Rangers or Celtic. Even seeing Steve May with the trophy wouldn't bother me. At least he'd be massiver there than in Sheffield.

Of course if we were looking for a c/half from Scotland there is K.Wilson who is unnattached and a midfielder called S.Allen who played in age group games for Scotland.Then again................

Kilmarnock are/were my Scottish team after Bobby Williamson went there. I followed their results for years, long after he left and still do sometimes if I can be bothered to see the Scottish results. I'd rather them win the league than the one of the Glasgow teams although ultimately I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Kilmarnock are/were my Scottish team after Bobby Williamson went there. I followed their results for years, long after he left and still do sometimes if I can be bothered to see the Scottish results. I'd rather them win the league than the one of the Glasgow teams although ultimately I don't really care.
    For me it has been Dundee ever sice I sat listening to their european cup run on the "radiogram" in the front room in 62-63(19 not 18).

Goal from Kirk.

Back to top of league.

Robertson better though