+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Queens Mad

Momentum is growing...

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc57 View Post
    Agreed if the site is to continue someone needs to take the role on.

I may be interested

I’ll do it if nobody else wants to

Perhaps if there are a number of candidates we should have a vote on this site with the winner being crowned as the new Administrator?

Sounds reasonable enough...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Sounds reasonable enough...

iv said it before and il say it again ,whoever takes over the admin needs to be alot more tolerant ,and let freedom of speech prevail ,as our last admin used to delete threads ,block threads ,ban people among others when he didnt like what people were posting ,the new man must let threads flow as people want to express there views on club related topics no matter if its having a dig at a chairman ,player or board ,the people must be able to express whats on there minds .that after all is what a chat forum is all about .

Does there need to be an admnistrator ? If so , my choice would be Palmylad, someone I know very well. Personally, I don't like all the Albertz bashing . The guy is as keen as mustard and we all should welcome how eager he is even if you can't tolerate all his output. We want this site for all Queens fans. Just saying !
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 07-12-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    iv said it before and il say it again ,whoever takes over the admin needs to be alot more tolerant ,and let freedom of speech prevail ,as our last admin used to delete threads ,block threads ,ban people among others when he didnt like what people were posting ,the new man must let threads flow as people want to express there views on club related topics no matter if its having a dig at a chairman ,player or board ,the people must be able to express whats on there minds .that after all is what a chat forum is all about .
    Hear hear. A thread only needs deleted if it has crossed a line and can be deemed to be libel or harassment, etc, not because it’s a point of view that doesn’t fit a certain rhetoric or whatever else

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Does there need to be an admnistrator ? If so , my choice would be Palmylad, someone I know very well. Personally, I don't like all the Albertz bashing . The guy is as keen as mustard and we should welcome how eager he is even if we can't tolerate all his output. Just saying !

Yeah if there must be an administrator then it would be better to be someone who has been on here a long time, etc. Someone like yourself JR? I don’t like the bashing either and to be quite honest it is the reason I very rarely post.

Well, I would let opinions flow as long as foul language was kept to a minimum as we want young Queens fans to visit in as well without seeing that in print . As an independent site , we want as much input as possible , people expressing themselves I'd say.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 07-12-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)